He said, and started breathing heavily. He was so angry that he began to sweat profusely. The host tried to calm down his emotions, but he couldn't calm down at the moment: "I thought I was going to turn into a bug forever. I couldn't control myself. I was gradually losing my memory, even the guilt of killing my family. The feeling gradually decreased as it turned into a bug! It's too scary, really too scary!"

  There was a tremor in his tone. After finishing a sentence, he took a deep breath and suddenly raised his head and looked at the host. : "It was him! It was the devil who saved me! I watched him release the transparent thread, and then a very gentle power came over me. I don't know how to describe my feeling at the time, but it was so happy! Someone will I was brought back from the brink of death! He not only brought me back, he also brought back my family!"

  Although his face was mosaic, his expression could be guessed from his tone.

  First there was despair, then fear, and finally a kind of feverish joy.

  "Why not find him! That devil! How many cities has he saved! Only him! He can save us all!"

  The victim's words resonated widely, and for a while, the voice on the Internet almost fell to one side.

  [I never watch superhero movies, and I never believe in these things, but! The devil is so handsome! (ps. I am referring to the devil who saved our city)]

  [I really want to know who he is! Who is he? What is his identity in human society? His ability! What is his ability! ]

  [Everyone, listen to me, I am the devil. I like human society very much, and I am also willing to do something for human society. My ability is search. I will use my ability to find him. I want to join his team. ! ]

  [Silk thread, did I hear silk thread mentioned in the interview? Is the devil's ability related to the thread? ]

  [Wait a minute, the point now is, why did some demons start to reveal their identity as demons? ]

  [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that I am getting more and more curious about who he is! ! ! 】

  Everyone is paying attention to the demon who saved them. Whether they support him or think that humans should not rely on demons, they are all looking for his identity. Some people have even joined forces to set up a website and filmed promotional videos to appeal to Su. Xing took the initiative to reveal his identity and show up.

  [Dear Mr. Devil, please forgive me for not knowing what to call you, but! We really need you! If you are on the side of humanity, please join us! Humans need companions! 】

【I believe you will definitely respond to us! ! ! 】

  【This Sunday, we will hold a banquet and look forward to your arrival! ! ! 】

  The video was reposted crazily, and everyone was waiting for the demon to appear and respond.

  And the much-anticipated demon himself is now teasing the dog.

  After finally dealing with Tang Xiaofeng, Suxing took Tiantian, the three-headed hell dog, to the Dog Frisbee Park, along with Lu Xiuhan, who was not invited by Suxing.

  The reason why he didn't want to invite Lu Xiuhan to the dog park was because Suxing always felt that something was wrong with Lu Xiuhan in the past two days.

  On the surface, Lu Xiuhan was still gentle, no different from the past.

  But, I don't know why, as long as Lu Xiuhan is by his side - everything! have! Small! dog! All! No! dare! Depend on! close!