years ago

Wei wuxian had comeback to life after that 13 years rest and everyone has knew that is him yet he doesn't know what happend at that 13 years gap..

Now here he is,in the middle of gusu Lan enterest for the metting of the sect in culttivation world..it has been so long since he last visited Lanling-Jin.

So much things has change in here and the leader of culttivation world has been changed also to Jin guangyao.

After Gusu Lan entered has informed we met my little precious didi that stop to gretting the Gusu Lan leader and his brother except me..
thats not nessesery actually, atleast i got a love and worried glare from him that covered with angry face.

"Zewu-Jun"

"Sect leader Jiang"

In the middle of gretting at the front of Lanling hall ,it seem that the Lanling leader has shown his face with his nephew at his side.

"Sect leader Lan"
"Sect leader Jiang"
"Second young leader Lan"he greet

"Sect leader Jin"Zewu jun replies with a nod.
later then..

"Jiujiu"Jin ling called

"Its seems you're still remember me"Jiang Cheng replied

"Zhàngfū,a-ling knew he was wrong.He's been so afraid of being punished that he could barely eat and sleep well."said Jin guangyao

'Zhàngfū!?'Wei wuxian shock in his heart

"Children are naughty,you are the one who loves him the most.Please don't be angry with him"he continue

"Yes,Clan Leader Jin can testify for me.Those day I have a poor appetite-."Jin ling said with a little nod

"Poor appetite?But you look very well.You must have eaten no less then normal."Jiang Cheng scold

Jin guangyao just smile and reach out jiang cheng hand and put his other hand at jiang cheng back to cover up his Zhàngfū ass with his sleve.
Jin guangyao nod to the twins jade and walk away to the metting hall with his husband at the side.

"Wait, why they holding hand?!"Wei wuxian whisper to himself but can still be heard of Zewu jun.

"They have been married for 2 years now"Zewu Jun replied and walk away to lead the sect  to the meeting hall.

"What the fish!,did Jin guangyou is my little didi type!?."Wei wuxian scream in his heart and walk away with the others gusu Lan clan

Jin guangyao still held his Zhàngfū hand to lead him until the sit.That makes Jiang cheng annoyed but have to accept it anyway.They has been making this sect'service' to fed up the bad rumors that coming from people mouth for a long time.

After they take a sit and bow to the sect" leader I snaped my  hand from that shit.I doesn't feel a love with this marriage not at all.We just do our own work and sometimes help each other with the sect work,taking care of a-ling and just share a sect problem with each other.

We never feel a love.Or either make that love.

Its that needed anyway?.No not for me,I just can find a Maiden to accompany me better than that shit.And you know what? I has been forced to call him 'Àirén' and he call me 'Zhàngfū' just to fed up that rumors and we didin't even call each other we that title behind the service.

"Zhàngfū"the voices startled me from my thought.

"hm"I replied

He looked down to my hand that holding the cup firmly.
And I look the cup as well that when I realize I have been stealling other people attention..

"eghm"I clear my throat quitely."sorry for that I have only been thought something that make me angry"I tell the others sect and look the man at my side with a forced smile.
And look at the others sect again and tell "I am okay now don't worry and enjoy your time everyone,I've had to get going for some private business with my husband"I said.

Then look at the men beside me to call him out.Then I walk out from the hall meeting without look at everyone.

Jin guangyao with his speed bow to every sect leader and walk out fast to reach his husband that have been in the way of they room.Every sect leader look confuse except wei wuxian as well but then they enjoyed their time with watching a group of women dancing in the middle of hall meeting.

A/N
I don't want much just a vote pleasee.Its for people to notice this work,thank you~