The following words were printed in an extra large font with bright, yellow ink: ‘Kim taehyung donates a billion dollars to Seoul national University’!

All the students and teachers present were dumbstruck.

The students standing further away had trouble reading the words clearly and were watching the live-stream through their phones.

Everyone appeared to be astonished.

They were initially confused, and finally in disbelief.

[What is this situation? Did they write the name wrongly?]

[It’s a billion dollars. It’s unlikely that they would print the name wrongly when such a large sum is at stake. God jungkook himself said that he is donating this sum in his fiancée’s name. Could it be that taehyung is his fiancée?]

[There’s no way! How could God jungkook's actual fiancée be taehyung? I demand that he deny this immediately!]

Everyone was in a state of chaos. The school forum was similarly exploding with comments.

“jennie, you are our Seoul national University’s blessing, our...” changwoo had yet to realise the situation. He shouted into the microphone to borrow the lively atmosphere from the young students.

To his surprise, the audience booed at him incessantly. Some even shot ugly looks at the stage.

He turned around in confusion only to discover that the donation was not made in jennie's name. Instead, the name printed was ‘Kim taehyung’!

He leaned in for a closer look. “I... am I seeing things? The words here say, ‘Kim taehyung’ and not ‘Kim jennie, am I right?”

His response left the audience rolling in laughter.

Changwoo's middle-aged, but still decent-looking complexion had turned red. He had really lost his face here!

Jennie was about to be moved by jungkook's generous donation when she noticed the name printed on the signboard. Her expression immediately turned poor.

Jungkook spoke through the three microphones once more. “Dear students and teachers, Seoul national University is an educational establishment, a place of learning. I, Jeon jungkook, will never make use of such a place to flaunt my personal relationships. The falsehoods jennie made up about enduring a hundred lifetimes are but meaningless and empty words. The person I’ve been engaged to since young has never been jennie. This woman passed herself off as my fiancée publicly. She has also been falsely accusing my actual fiancée of being a third party. The extent to which she has been shameless has truly renewed my understanding of the world. The only person I’ve ever been engaged to, till this day, is taehyung, from Year 2, Class 3!”

“What?” The students and teachers were in a state of chaos.

This time, they were not just confused. Their eyes had widened and their jaws were on the verge of falling off!

[My god, my god, jennie is actually an imitation good! Taehyung is the actual, real deal!]

[How is this possible? Even jennie is quite a distance away from jungkook. Taehyung is so ugly and so fat. Jungkook and him are more than a hundred thousand miles apart, alright!]

[Could it be that God jungkook has been charmed by the third party and is intentionally trying to put him in the position of an original?]

[Spit, spit, spit, God jungkook's words are extremely powerful. He never, ever lies. Do you think he would do such a thing?]

Another thousand pages of comments appeared onto the chaotic school forum.

At the actual event, the screaming was endless. It was even more noisy than the whistle of a kettle when it was boiling.