Chapter 103

Jungkook's expression was cold. His gaze was heavy and unfathomable.

Jennie had no idea what his intentions were...

Changwoo wanted to liven up the atmosphere and direct more of the spotlight on her. He smiled and said, “jennie. You are the communications director in our student council, our  University’s star student. Normally, aren’t you very good at speaking? If you don’t say a few words for us, you’ll be embarrassing CEO Jeon.”

“jennie, you’ve been in a daze since you stepped on stage. Our idol, jungkook, is so outstanding, yet you can’t even release a fart. Do you have the right to stand next to him?”

It wasn’t clear who had shouted loudly, but commotion quickly grew beneath the stage.

Jennie bit her bottom lip and remained uncertain.

However, she deliberated over it and suddenly wondered what if jungkook had no intentions of exposing her?

After all, earlier when they were in room 201, he had known that they were broadcasting his meeting with taehyung to the entire school, yet he did not speak up for that ugly pig.

In that case, she would make a gamble.

She would bet her everything that jungkook had grown tired of taehyung, the ugly and fat man!

Thus, she put on a humble and generous smile and received the microphone from changwoo. Just like a perfect host, she spoke in a bright and cheerful voice. “Dear students and teachers from Seoul national University, it is a blessing from my past life that I am able to become jungkook's fiancée now. Perhaps, it was not just my previous life, but an accumulation of ten, or even a hundred difficult lifetimes that I am able to obtain this opportunity to share my fate with him now. It is also the reason why the theme of this event is titled, ‘Warming Seoul national University With Love’.”

The moment she finished speaking, many sighs of admiration could be heard from beneath the stage. “Wow... Goddess jennie is so romantic. She is really devoted to our male idol, jungkook!”

“It turns out that this is the theme for today’s assembly. To think that taehyung still had thoughts of seducing his own future brother-in-law. That disgusting third party won’t have any more opportunities to do it again!”

Countless looks of disdain were thrown in taehyung's direction. He had been arranged by the teacher to stand in the first row and appeared especially eye-catching.

If another student had been in his place, they would surely be deeply ashamed.

Yet, taehyung remained unfazed. He remained in his position as though this was none of his business.

This was because he believed that the jungkook he loved would never allow him to be bullied in such a circumstance.

“Even I am moved by jennie's sincere confession.” On stage, changwoo picked up the other microphone and was about to sing praises about jennie.

However, jungkook's voice was amplified by the three microphones in front of him and successfully cut him off. “The reason I’m here to visit the school is because I wish to empathise with the students’ hard work and living environment. I notice that there are more than thirty dormitory buildings which are rather old. The restroom hygiene status is also rather worrying. I will donate a billion dollars in my fiancée’s name to rebuild those thirty buildings.”

It was an extremely large sum of donation and immediately drew the applause of all of the students and teachers present.

Two bodyguards immediately brought an enormous, red, three by five metres signboard onto the stage.