Chapter Twenty four

Start from the beginning

Few minutes later after checking the girl ms park said to taehyun, "Oh, she fainted because of having weak body, maybe she hadn't eaten anything yet?".

Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows, to be honest he actually doesn't know who's this girl even though they're classmates, I mean not everyone is interested to know about their classmates names or something (A/N: like me).

"Why did she is starving like this?" He thought in his mind then suddenly he noticed some scars in her hands but before he could look closely the girl came to her conscious and slowly opened her eyes, blinking for several times she looked around her.

"You're at nurse room, don't worry" Taehyun says, with a normal tone, ensuring the girl about the place. The girl Nodded her head and slowly sit up in the bed.

"What happened to you?" Ms park asked, but the girl reminds her silence, she seems terrified about something and so weak.

"Are you okay? Why didn't you eat anything that's why you fainted?" Ms park said again but still the girl doesn't say any words.

"This silence won't give Doctor her answer!" Taehyun said with a cold tone, which made the girl flinched and slowly look up at him.

"I am sorry-y , I was busy with studies that's why I didn't get any time to eat-t" She mumbled, looking down at her hands. For some reason Taehyun felt guilty to yell at the girl who just woke up with a tired body.

"Anyway, don't forget to eat at time and don't stress yourself to much, You can go now" Ms Park said with a soft time and turns to taehyun.

"Can you help her to get to her class?" She asked which made taehyun shocked and stared at the doctor, like is she talking to him?..

"Me?" "I mean you bring her here so" Taehyun let out a sigh and rolled his eyes showed his hand towards the girl. The girl takes a look at him then look at the hand.

"Be Quick, we've a class" Taehyun mumbled, not looking at the girl. The girl slowly gives her hand to taehyun and get down from the bed.

Taehyun held her hand and then by the other arm he held her by the shoulder and walked out of the room, before bowing down to the doctor.

On the way to their class it was all silence between them but suddenly taehyun felt bothered by the silence so he thought to ask something.

"What is your name?" The girl turn her head towards him, kinda surprised to hear this question. "Jeon-n Eundal" She said.

"Oh nice name, i guess you know my name because after all I'm the most popular topic" Taehyun muttered.

"Yeah-h, Kang Taehyun right?" She said as taehyun hummed back at replied. "What's the rush to starve like this?" He asked.

"I told you right? Study pressure" She answer but for some reason Taehyun find lie between her words but doesn't bother to make the conversation long and soon they reached their classroom so taehyun let go her from his grip.

"Go inside, I will come few minutes later" Taehyun said and went to the other because he doesn't wants to spread more rumours by entering the class together with Eundal.

The day went like this and when taehyun was on his way back home, He saw Eundal was standing in front of the gate. He doesn't thought to stop but when Eundal come in front of his way he had to stop.