Beth Mead X Vivianne Miedema X You

story about you meeting them at the park at a random time. the story happens somewhere between december of 2023.

plus myle of course

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n P.O.V

It's Saturday Morning, I'm at Park practicing football when this cute little dog run to me and started wagging it's tail.

"Hello there." I said to the dog.

I look around and see if the owner is near.

"Who's dog are you?" I asked and look at the dog infront of me.

I decided to play with the dog with the ball i have, we played for 5 mins before i heard someone voice.

"Myle where are you?" Someone said and the dog ran towards where the voice was.

Beth P.O.V

Myle ran away from us after we release her leash and i look at Viv with shock face.

"Where is she going we need to follow and find her." Viv said.

Me and Viv keep searching for about 5 mins we're about to give up as we can't find Myle until we got into a park.

"Myle where are you?" I said and i saw Myle running towards us.

Y/n P.O.V

I saw the person who called the dog and i didn't expect who it will gonna be, the dog ran back to me and wagging their tail, 2 people trailing behind the dog. 

"Hi thank you for finding our dog we been searching for her for 5 mins." The person said.

"Yeah and actually she ran to me while i was practicing here i let her played with me until you guys like arrive i don't want to leave her here especially when she's so cute." I said with a smile.

"Thank you." 

"Of course and congrats to you guys also winning the game against Chelsea." I blurted out.

Beth who was infront of me had a shocked face didn't expect that someone will recognize her and Viv on the park.

"You know us?" Viv asked.

"Of course you guys are my idols and i didn't expect you guys will be here at the park at the same time as me you guys are literally amazing." I said and Beth and Viv have big smile on their face.

Me, Beth and Viv stayed at the park and played a little football before they gotta go as some of the arsenal players calling their phones.

"I hope we can see you on one of our games." Beth said.

"Maybe one day and can i have pictures with you guys? ." I said with a small smile.

"of course." Beth said and then take pictures with me before starting to walk away.

i stayed for another 30 mins at the park before leaving to go back to my apartment.

Instagram post.

Pictures with Beth Mead and Vivianne Miedema.

Tagged them both.

Both of them like the post and commented on it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it really doesn't make sense sorry.

have a great day and be safe always everyone and not really sure yet when i'm gonna post new one as i'm busy at the moment with my online class.