Charli Grant x You

Ilovecharligrant this is for you i hope you like it

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n P.O.V

It was another training day before our matches between west ham. When i got there i went straight to the locker room to change into our training outfit. After changing we got called out to go to the meeting room.

"Do you know why we are having a meeting before training?" I asked Bethany England.

"I'm not sure." Bethany England said and we started walking towards the room.

When we got there i sit near the door. Our manager got in the room and explain everything.

"So we have a new signing, please come in." Vilahamn said.

The door open and i look who is it and i was shock Charli Grant walking in and smiled at me when she saw me and went straight infront.

"Guys this is Charlotte Grant she joined us from Vittsjö." Vilahamn said.

"Hello everyone I'm Charlotte Grant but please call me Charli and some of you already know me and I'm excited to play with you guys." Charli said.

After the meeting, the girls introduce themselves to her.
When they were done I ran to her.

"You're here why didn't you tell me that you're coming here." I said and hug her tight.

"Sorry babe I can't tell you that time." Charli said.

Someone cleared their throat, I forgot that I didn't tell the team that me and Charli are a thing since our youth days we really don't want people to know.

"Y/n care to explain how you know our new signing." Drew spence said.

"Charli and I knew each other since youth days." I said.

"And we're dating since then but we really don't tell people about that." Charli said.

"Awww." some of them said.

"Come on girls we need to go to training now." Beth said.

Before leaving I kissed her lips and cheeks and then followed the girls towards the pitch for the practice.

Charli just watches us train and when I glance at her I can see she's smiling which made me smile and continued with training.

After training, me and Charli decided to have some time alone eat at some restaurant and enjoy the night.

"I'm so happy you joined Tottenham I'm so excited to play with you." I said and held Charli's hands.

"I'm so excited to and finally we're not in long distance anymore It's hard especially when we both played for a club that is far away now here we are." Charli said.

"Yeah." I said.

Me and Charli enjoying our night before calling it a night, Charli stayed with me on my apartment.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry again if its nonsense my mind really not working tbh especially thinking on what to write next.