Why can't I eat?

"We've met again, huh?"

...

I looked down at the plate that was served to me. It was very bountiful..

Why don't I eat?

I gazed my eyesight up to everyone around me. Their gluttonous faces, all stuffed and filled with laughter and the feast in front of them. I picked up my fork with my left hand and stared back down at the sliminess of it all. The meal I was staring at was unpleasant. I could almost vomit..

I looked at the end of the table, at the host. He had the biggest plate out of everyone. From my seat, I could only get a glimpse of his blue hair.

I looked back down at my plate.

Because it tastes unpleasant.

Everyone with their huge smiles and full mouth.

I looked back down again at my full plate.

Everything left over is unpleasant..

The host at the end of the table with a glorious smile cheered as he held up a wine glass and announced,

"Let's eat, Let's live, together!"

Everyone raised their glasses and cheered as they all began to feast once more.

I'm not hungry...

Many years later..

(3rd pov..)

Lightning struck in the far distance of the mansion. It was storming harder out at night than ever before.

In the living room of the mansion, sat Kaito, with a thoughtful face. He had one hand balled up under his chin as he stared out the window in a deep thought.

Gakupo, who was in the same room as him, was in front of the bookshelf looking through an old book carefully.

Gakupo glanced over at Kaito for a second, then chuckled a little to himself. "You're making that face again, Kaito." Kaito kept his gaze but after a second looked back at Gakupo. "How would you know? Your head is always stuffed in some book." Gakupo chuckled and shut the book.

"Am I now? Why are you so sassing?" Kaito scoffed a little under his breath and looked out the window. "Nothing, it's just... I feel that feeling again. Like... ugh. Why can't I explain it?" Gakupo kept a still face, then walked over towards Kaito. He sat directed across from him, then touched his chin with his soft hands. "Hey, look at me." Kaito followed his hand and looked at Gakupo with a pouting face.

Gakupo smiled softly, then titled his eyes a little forward, the red in his eyes could almost certainly pierce someone.

Kaito stared back into his eyes. Gakupo let go of Katio, then slapped his hands down on his knees while pushing himself up. "Alright, I do believe dinner is calling to us." Kaito wiped his face with his hand to think, then answered, "Yeah.."

Just before Gakupo could leave the room, they both heard,

Ding Dong!

As the sound echoed throughout the mansion.

Gakupo smiled intriguingly and turned back to Kaito.

"Looks as if we have a guest." Gakupo commented optimistically .

Kaito smiled back while also commenting, "Looks like it."

Gakupo took the lead as Kaito didn't even hurry to follow. Gakupo went down the long stairs and to the front.

He approached two huge double doors. With both of his hands he opened up two double doors as the sound of the thunderstorm was now clear. Gakupo looked around, then looked down. He saw someone laying there as a white blanket was wrapped around their entire body and only a glimpse of their yellow hair was shown.

Gakupo took a second to analyze the situation, then smirked a little. "Interesting.." 

Part 1 ended..