PROLOGUE

Wang Yibo lives with his father in Louyang . His mother died when he was 5 years old . His father started drinking after his wife's death . He always blamed Yibo for his wife's death . He often beats and tortures Yibo . He even stopped Yibo from going to school . Yibo's life was in total mess now .

There is an important information about Yibo . Yibo has a rare blood group . Many scientists have their eyes on Yibo . They want to do experiments on Yibo . They wanted to buy Yibo from his father .

Yibo knew what those people would do to him . So , He always begged his father to not sell him to those scientists .

Yibo's father was very greedy . He asked for more money . The scientists started gathering money for buying Yibo . Yibo's father will sell Yibo to that scientist who will give him the most money .

Xiao Zhan is a forensic doctor or you can say scientist . He lives in Beijing . He has an elder sister who currently lives in the UK .

He has uncountable enemies . People from every profession are jealous of him . Scientists are jealous of him cause he is the most genius scientist in the whole China . CEOs are also jealous cause he is richer than them . Even his colleagues are also jealous cause he was a topper in the university .

But , Xiao Zhan didn't care . He was living his life normally . He is kind towards everyone including his enemies . He always cares for his loved ones .

His parents died when he was 5 years old . His parents were also scientists . They died in a car accident . Well , It wasn't an accident . It was a murder .

I won't ☺️☺️☺️ describe 🦋🦋🦋 it more . Stay with me 💖 💖 💖 to know what ✨✨✨ will happen next 🥰🥰🥰

Love 😘😘😘 you all ❤️❤️❤️ my red ♥️♥️♥️ roses 🌹🌹🌹