He looked down, smirking at the gasping figure than whistled, so he got the attention he needed.

''That's it for today!'' he yelled, looking up at us. His eyes were pinned on me, as he spoke softly: ''have a nice holyday. You all deserved it.'' With that, he helped Rainer stand and that walked to the mirror wall, putting the wrestling gear into a black bag.

With that said all of my teammates quickly stood up and walked to the door, wishing each other a happy Christmas. I hugged Marco, since he was in a hurry, than waited till the crowd disbanded. Leaning on the gym door, I looked back, seeing Levi still crouched and cleaning. He couldn't see me, as I watched him calmly put of the white stripes he always wore on his wrists, as everyone else left.

''Annie, could you please help me with this? ''he suddenly sighed, while I look around, only hearing Annie's giggle moving away from the gym. The awkward silence afterwards made my heartbeat just lightened up as I couldn't move an inch away. I was still holding onto the door, overthinking, which choice would be right in this moment.

Biting my lower lip, I came to a few conclusions.

We haven't really talked about the whole thing after the weekend - but his stares surely have to mean something.

If he would have given up on me, he wouldn't look at me all the freaking time, like I was the main attraction - but we haven't kissed since and the gap between us is painfully large.

My eyes widened, as the final thought cross my mind.

But how he acts, how his eyes sparkle, everything - it has to mean something, right? Plus, we are alone right now, so it wouldn't be wrong to...

Unexpectedly, my hands pushed away from the doors as I made quick, silent steps across the dancing room to the cleaning figure. Sighing, I crouched a few inches away from him and stared packing. I took some elbow pads and put it in the bag, as he did the same. In those hard, silent minutes, he didn't try to look at me, as my eyes constantly flew to his direction. But, unfortunately, my hiding defence broke off sooner or later.

''Was it that hard after all?'' he hissed, zipping the bag.

I stopped in the middle of the packing, not moving a muscle in my body.

Well shit, I panicked. He still hasn't figured it out, that is me next to him rather than Annie.

But as quick as my mind can jinx everything, he finally looked at me, revealing those sharp iron eyes. Like someone would have to shot him, I felt like hours passed, as his expression went from cold too confusing. His lips twitched, eyes went blue as he looked at me surprisingly.

I have to say - he really didn't expect me next to him. And that made me just more nervous.

Since his mouth was shut and it didn't look like he was about to say anything soon, I looked away, mumbling.

''Annie went home - well, I was the only one behind, so I thought you might need help.''

Not looking at him, I felt he raised his eyebrow. We were both still crouched, my frightened eyes peaking at his shadow in the mirror before me.

But why am I scared actually?

My forehead frowned at my realisation, how stupid I really am. Scared of what exactly? He can't hurt me. Well, I tried to look at him properly, not physically.

He was still observing my face, his expression finally more common than before. Happy or not, I knew he was about to provoke me. But in a good way.