chap 6 ♡

ᴀʟʟᴜʀᴇ /əˈljʊər/əˈlʊər/ɴᴏᴜɴ

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ꜰᴀꜱᴄɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ. ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

~~

Indiya stood at the edge of the bustling party, feeling overwhelmed by the loud music and crowded room. Her friend Kez had dragged her here, promising a night of fun, but now she couldn't find her amidst the sea of people. Clutching her drink nervously, Indiya tried to blend in, but her demure nature made it hard to engage with strangers. As the night wore on, she searched desperately for Kez, feeling increasingly isolated in the pulsating chaos of the party. Each passing moment only deepened her sense of unease, leaving her wishing she had never come in the first place.

Lost and anxious in the swirling chaos of the party, the Indiya scanned the room for her friend yet again her heart pounding with each passing moment of separation. Suddenly, a strange guy appeared out of nowhere, his demeanor unsettling and his advances aggressive. She felt a surge of fear ripple through her as he approached, his words slurred and his intentions unclear.

"Hey cutie , what's a pretty thing like you doing all alone at a party like this?" The boy said obviously in a druken state. "Um, I'm just... looking for my friend." Indiya said trying to avoid the boy. "Fuck your friend, what do you say we ditch this place and have some fun together?" He wasnt going to give up anytime soon. Indiya thought to herself. "Oh, I-I don't think so. I really need to find my friend." her voice very cleary showing how uncomfortable she was, though the boy didnt care to pay that to mind.

"Aw, come on, don't be shy. You're way too cute to be wandering around all by yourself. Just come with me ." His hand slowly made his way to her wrist as he pulled her closer to him. Indiya found herself trapped, her frightened demeanor contrasted sharply against the aggressive advances of the boy who had cornered her. His words were sharp and his touch invasive as he blocked her escape routes, leaving her feeling helpless and vulnerable.

Indiya's heart pounded in her chest as she scanned the room for help, but the pulsating music drowned out her cries for assistance. With each passing moment, her sense of dread deepened, realizing that escape seemed impossible. She tried to push past him, but his grip tightened, his laughter echoing in her ears as she struggled in vain. Desperation clawed at her as she fought to break free, but it seemed that no one was coming to her rescue in this sea of oblivious revelers.

~~

James sauntered into the high school party with an air of indifference, his icy gaze sweeping over the crowd with detached disinterest. Forced into attending by his enthusiastic best friend Matt, James couldn't muster any excitement for what he called "A shitty party". His demeanor remained aloof as he navigated through the throngs of students, his nonchalant attitude evident in every step he took. Despite the pulsating energy of the party surrounding him, James remained a stoic figure, his mind drifting to thoughts of the quiet girl, Indiya, whom he had interacted with earlier at school. Her flawlessnes and purity stood in stark contrast to the raucous scene unfolding around him.

He couldn't shake the image of her ethereal beauty, her serene demeanor drawing others in like a moth to a flame. With skin the color of rich cocoa, her presence exuded an innocent allure that captivated all who crossed her path. Her milky brown eyes held a depth of warmth and kindness, sparkling with an inner light that seemed to illuminate the darkest corners of one's soul. Framed by cascading curls that danced with each movement, her delicate features were softened by a gentle smile that radiated genuine warmth and compassion. . In her presence, his world seemed to slow, enveloped in a sense of tranquility and peace.

James's reverie was abruptly shattered by the insistent tap of his friend Matt on his shoulder. "What?" James said turning to face Matt. "Aint that the girl you sat with at lunch?" his eyes followed the direction as to where Matt was pointing to. His gaze falling upon Indiya, caught in a distressing situation. "I swear to fuck" he murmered clearly vexed. The sight of Indiya being touched by another boy sent a surge of protectiveness coursing through him, overriding any lingering thoughts as he swiftly moved to intervene, his concern for her safety outweighing any hesitation.

Surging forward through the swirling mass of intoxicated teenagers, his focus honed on reaching Indiya's side. Ignoring the deafening music and raucous laughter that surrounded him, he pushed through the crowd with a single-minded determination, his heart pounding with urgency. As he neared her, he could see the distress etched on Indiya's delicate features, her eyes pleading for rescue from the unwanted advances of the boy who had cornered her.

James reached out and firmly grasped the boy's hand that was harassing Indiya, pulling it away from her arm. "The fuck do you think you're doing?" His eyes meeting the boys eyes. "I was just joking around , i didnt do nun." it was clear to james that the boy was drunken out of his mind, he didnt want to waste anymore of his words on a guy like him anyways.

With a gentle yet reassuring grip, James clasped Indiya's smaller hand in his own, leading her away from the scene that had just unfolded and into a quieter corner of the party. Away from the pulsating music and the prying eyes of the crowd. As they walked, the tension that had gripped Indiya began to ease, replaced by a sense of gratitude for James's timely intervention.

"What are you doing at a party like this?" James asked. "A friend really wanted me to come, so i did." Indiya mumbled as she peered at the ground trying to avoid eye contact. "Look at me when i'm talking to you Indiya." his voice holding a essence of dominance in it. Indiya's eyes lifted to meet his, a subtle scent of nervousness lingering in her gaze.
"Your dress." he said seemingly annoyed. "I really like it , i think its cute!" a sheepish smile creeped onto the girls glossy lips as she stared at James.

"Its too short, I dont like you showing it off to other people." he unbuttoned his jacket and gently draped it over her shoulders. James couldn't help but notice how the fabric contrasted against her delicate frame, a stark reminder of her vulnerability in the midst of the bustling party. "Thank you, Jamie" Indiya said her lips forming into a big smile. "Jamie?" James said confused. "It's my nickname for you because i really like you!" Indiya didn't realise how much her words really affected James

~~

1142 words <3
Please vote and comment!