2 {Melo's POV}

"HEY! Y'all probably wondering why Reyielle, I mean Amara and I break up? Let me tell you what happened, so I was at tutoring for a class, my history class. She was calling me over and over again to come in the car because she had to go to a party with her friends. When I was went to the car, she was upset and mad. She was screaming and complianing about how I was late. Then, she wouldn't let me go to the party with her. She know that I like party, expectually when I'm hosting them. So, since I wasn't going to the party, I went to Roman's house to play video games. A hour later, Seraph told me that Amara was talking to a boy and was super close. I didn't believe her at first then she sent me a picture of them sitting together. She was talking to Cam, one of my homeboys. I was so mad that I left. I went in my car and got to the party. When I went to the party, she was drunk. She was partying so hard that she didn't even hear me from the distance. I grab her hand, sat her on the couch next to the food table, gave her some water. She fell asleep a hour later. I didnt want to take her home since I was mad but she cant drive herself home, so I put her in the backseat, drive home. I made her sleep in the guest bedroom since I was still mad. In the morning, she got up and walked downstairs. She saw me and Roman playing video games. She was confused why she was at my house so she ask for a talk. "Can you explain why I'm at your house", "You was drunk", "Oh", "Can I play my game now?", "Why are rushing? You don't want to talk to me?", "Yes", "Why?", "Don't play dumb", "I'm not dumb", "Then you should know", "Know what, Melo?". I show her the picture that Seraph sent me and she was shocked then gave me that look. "I wasn't cheating on you, Melo, that wasn't me", "Yes, it is, why are you lying to me", "Melo, i'm lying, you have to believe me", "I don't believe you", "So, what now?", I took a deep breath "I want to break up with you", "Me?", "Yes, you, why you always want to play innocent even know you're not", "Melo", "In fact, get out NOW", then she step out and slammed the door. I didn't meant for that, but she made me mad. That's was the end of us"