Tim sits next you in silence for a few minutes before getting up and walking out. Tim goes and sits by Lucy who rubs his back lightly.

John and Bailey decide to go together as Bailey didn't want to see you alone. As you come into Brie of Bailey she pauses and covers her mouth. "John. She looks terrible." She says holding back tears. "I can't. I don't want to see her like this."

"Bailey it might be your only chance to see her again. We can brave through this together." John says as he walks with Bailey to your bed.

Neither of them said much. Just being in the room gave the satisfaction Bailey needed to know that you were entirely dead. John wrapped his arm around her shoulder as they both cried. Bailey more than John.

"So does this mean no more late night gossip with her?" Bailey asks John as she holds back more tears.

"Probably. Which is fine since you guys kicked me out of the house every time." He says slightly laughing.

"Hey." Bailey smacks his arm. "Y/n had good tea on everyone at the station. I'm gonna miss her so much."

"So am I."

Both Bailey and John walk back to the waiting room. Lucy was up pacing back and forth.

"Lucy sit down please. You're making me sick." Tim's says grabbing Lucy's arm.

"No! Y/n is in there practically dead. I don't want to lose her." Lucy says as John and Bailey sit down.

"Then go in and see her." Tim's says

"Does she look bad?" Lucy asks Tim

"She doesn't look great." He says

Lucy walks into your room and sits in the chair next to the bed. " Tim was right. You don't look good." She grabs you hand and holds onto it as she cried. "I was there. I saw you get shot. I saw the people you were working with." She takes a breath. "They weren't good people." She pauses again to take a breath. "You can't leave us. We need you. Jackson John and I need you. We learn so much from you" Lucy says before just sitting with you. Soon the door slowly opens as Jackson walks in.

"I didn't want to see her without you. Or alone" he says as he pulls over a chair next to Lucy.

Lucy lays her head on Jackson shoulder. "I'm gonna miss her."

" you and me both." Jackson says "you know y/n was the one who taught me to have dog treats on me at all times."

"She taught me to be a good undercover cop. We are barely not rookies and I've already got to go on a few cases because of her."

"She was like a TO for everyone at the station." Jackson says standing up to look at you closer. "I'm really going to miss her."

Jackson helps Lucy out of her chair before they both walk back to where everyone was. Everyone stays quiet before the doctor came back out.

"Has everyone gotten the chance to go in there that wanted to?"

Everyone looks around as Angela. "Lopez go see her." Grey says to Angela

"I don't think I want to. I feel like once I do that means she really is gone." She says looking at her feet.

"Angela go see her. You and her were partners. You would want her to think you forgot about her." Grey says convincing her

"Alright." She says getting up and walking to the door. She walks in but instead of sitting she decided to stand.

"Y/n why did you have to go on to undercover work. You should have been a detective like me." Angela says grabbing your hand. " I miss the days we got to spend together. The academy especially. All the times we messed with Tim while we were rookies. I miss that. And I'm going to miss you." She grabs the chair and sits down. Still holding onto your hand. She sits like that for a few minutes before a machine hooked up to you starts beeping. Angles stands up out of her chair and runs to the hallway to call the doctor. The run in and surround you trying to figure out what is wrong.

"Angela what happened?" Tim asks as he walks next to her

"I don't know." She says

After what felt like days it was only an hour the doctor comes out to everyone in the waiting room.

"You all are her for y/n l/n correct?" He asks looking at grey

"Every one of us." Grey reply's

The doctor looks at his clipboard then back at everyone. "One of the tubes supplying y/n with oxygen to help her breath stopped working. It took away all of her airflow for 10 minutes. And by the time we fixed y/n was already deceased."

The doctor stands there as everyone is in shock. Grey stands up and walks out of the hospital. Tim follows shortly after. John and Bailey stay sitting comforting each other. Lucy stars at the wall as she contemplates what just happened.

Angela stands up to go find Tim. She walks to the side of the hospital and finds both tim and grey. She sits down at the small table with them.

"This is hard especially for you two so if you need some time off I get it." Grey says seeing Angela.

"She wasn't supposed to die yet." Tim says

"She was never supposed to die." Angela says back

A few dats pass and everyone is back at the station and working. Grey walks out of his office and into the roll call room with the whole station behind him.

As everyone sits down he stands up in the from. "If you were unaware of the recent events that took place this week you wouldn't know that one of our own has passed away. Y/n l/n dies this week after being in a coma for a few weeks. If we could all a black strip to our her death."

Everyone but the black strip over their badge. "I know this is hard for everyone. And it will be for a few days. Y/n was a great asset to our team and a great friend to everyone. But I need everyone to do their best this week. Do good and catch the bad guys." Grey says before walking back to his office and everyone goes to work.