Chapter 10: Housewarming for Two

Trigger warning: May contain sensitive topics such as death, sex, profanity, suicide, self-harm, drugs, alcohol, mental health, sexuality, etc. There might be depictions or references to sexual harassment. Please be guided accordingly and read at your own risk.

The night grew deeper and quieter the farther they were from the Bush Family Mansion, quickly leaving behind most of what happened in that garden. The wind blew colder, with the strong scents of their pheromones wafting in the air, as they headed to Eli's place. There was a mixture of desire, desperation, gratitude, and hunger in their veins which fueled something within the deepest parts of their being despite the hesitation that started to surface.

It was not that long until they reached Eli's place. With every step that Aurora took, she could feel her heart pounding against her chest. She was following him, watching him from behind, observing his movements under the faint glow of the moon.

And neither of them spoke a word until they got inside his place and the door was made sure to be locked.

A deafening silence hung over them, growing the tension that filled every corner of the room. But may it be the night's events or their scent swirling in the air like perfume, there was no way that they could deny that the tension was nothing but sexual.

"Why did you–" her words were cut off as Eli turned to look at her, gripping her waist and pressing her against the door as he claimed her lips in a heated kiss. She moaned into the kiss as she was taken by surprise. Her arms went around his neck to pull him closer as if there was still a distance to close. There was a sense of urgency in the way he kissed her, something born from the thirst that rose from the strong scent of her pheromones.

Aurora was surprised but she welcomed his touches without a hint of hesitation. Compared to how Willie touched her, Eli was definitely better. There was something about the way Eli gets aggressive that was somewhat endearing. It did not make her feel filthy. For her, the way he gripped her waist made her feel steady and secure. And she returned his kisses as she tried to match his rhythm, trying to keep up with his pace.

Their lips were locked, only parting when they needed to catch their breaths. His hand slid down to her thighs, testing the waters if she would like it. But feeling her soft moans against his own lips, he took it as a sign that he could go further. Lifting the skirt of her housekeeping uniform, he slipped his hand on her clothed sex, rubbing his fingers against the already wet fabric which elicited a moan from her and into the kiss. His movements already started fast and intense but they grew steady and gentle.

With every stroke, she felt like she was being pulled back to life. He really was different from any man who had ever touched her. They never took time to know her body, not like the way Eli was doing as he took his sweet time to make her feel good and adored.

He then parted her underwear, sliding his middle and ring finger in her folds as his thumb rubbed her clit. That mere action made her pull away from the kiss, throwing her head back against the door. "Eli..." she moaned softly.

"Hmm..." The corner of his lips to a smirk as he quickened his fingers' pace. He knew that he was hitting the right spots due to the sound that she was making and it sounded like music to his ears.

It wasn't that long until he felt her release on his fingers. That felt like a victory.

As he pulled out of her, their eyes finally met and both were lust-dazed. There was no doubt that there were strong emotions in the air, unacknowledged and unspoken.

But for some reason, their bodies were doing all the talking.

Her gaze went over to his obvious bulge and a chuckle escaped her lips, which earned her a glare from the guy.

"What did you expect, Aurora? You're wearing that skirt and you look at me with those eyes..." He sounded helpless, which was unlike him. "Like you're pleading."

Aurora shook her head as she took his hand and pulled him to the living room and onto the sofa. "Maybe I am..." She smiled as she looked at him. "Maybe you made me want more of you."

With a gentle nudge, she pushed him onto the sofa as she decided to take a bit of control. Seeing that there was no hesitation in his eyes, she proceeded with what she had in mind.

Kneeling in front of him, she expertly worked on the buckles of his belt before she unbuttoned his pants and tugged them down together with his boxers, revealing his already hard erection. She wrapped her fingers around his girth, gently stroking it as he got used to the feeling of her hands around him. Every now and then she would lean down to give the tip a kitten lick, which earned her a groan from the male.

"You're doing good," he softly said, throwing his head back as he enjoyed how her tongue and mouth worked on his shaft. He placed a hand on her nape, parting her blonde locks as he consciously wanted to touch her totem, remembering the first time he saw it. And it was not his first time but her mouth felt different around him, almost as if she really wanted him to stay with her and he could feel himself nearing his peak.

But Aurora pulled away, her eyes glimmering with a sheen of a desire of her own. She carefully took off her uniform, leaving herself naked. And seeing her like that made Eli feel bolder, which prompted him to remove all of his clothes as well before settling down on the sofa once again, sinking into the soft cushion. Aurora followed, straddling his hips. She could distinctly feel his bulge rubbing against her wet slit, tempting her more and more.

A sigh of impatience left Eli's lips, craving for anything that would bring them closer. He then reached out and cradled her cheeks, pulling her down for a tender kiss. His lips moved the way he wanted to hold her, gentle but firm. He did not know how to explain it but the taste of her lips grew addicting, wanting more and never less.

Reaching for his shaft, he carefully guided it to finally plunge inside Aurora's core. It slipped easily as she was already dripping with her sweet nectar that started coating his entire length. He placed his hands on her waist, keeping her steady as he paced her movements while she went up and down on his length.

"Is that okay for you?" he asked, wanting to make sure that she was okay with their pace. But as her lips parted, a string of moans danced away which served as her answer. She then latched her hand on his nape, her soft palm feeling the traces of his totem. Playing with the ends of his hair, she let her index finger blindly trace his totem.

With her arms around his neck for support, he had clear access to her breasts. Leaning forward, he took one of her nipples in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the bud. The firmer he sucked on it the tighter her walls seemed to clench around his shaft. And that sent a new wave of energy through his veins.

Fortunately, he is stronger than her. He stood up, wrapping her legs around him as he brought her to his bedroom, laying her down against the soft mattress without pulling out of her. But with him hovering over her, he was finally the one in control.

Looking at her on his bed, with a halo of blonde hair around her head which made her look like a goddess, he could not help but want to adore her. He leaned down, trailing feathery kisses along her shoulders down to her collarbone, and then on the valley between her breasts. He started to thrust into her again, molding her walls to accommodate him and only him.

"Eli," she moaned his name, hands clutching the sheets as she looked up at him through her lashes, a whining mess underneath him.

He loved watching her moan and plead for him, her legs wide and welcoming every dip his hips made. He moved in consistent waves, his hands on the curve of her waist and his mouth on her breasts, thrusting into her.

Sounds of pleasure left both of their lips, entangling in the air, and filled his bedroom with the music that they both made. As his thrusts grew deeper, the tighter her walls became around him. It was not that long until both of them rode their peaks with her creaming on his length as he filled her with his seed.

Both panting, catching their breaths, they laid on his bed side by side with the four walls of his bedroom and the faint moonlight peeking through the curtains as their witness.