BLURB

CHRONOS

All my life, I was surrounded by luxury with the price of being the center of the unwanted gazes of people with expectations that even angels can’t even reach. I’m to expect total regal in my stand as a royal yet these hands of mine seek the thrill of blood and frenzy.
Until she came and break my cravings, changing them into just craving her. Her ice blue eyes, and platinum blonde hair strikes me just like how the tips of her bloody blades eager to strike me down, despite the blood around her, I saw an angel in the middle of the battle field wanting to be saved and I will give her the feeling of time’s caress.

SIXTEEN

All my life, I was either screaming in pain or smiling without care in the word. These unwanted pains became part of me as I protect the other victims of this monstrosity, I gave my life to lessen their pain, gave my soul to see their smiling faces and gave my all to save them from harm. I accepted the pain to save them and now, I don't know who will save me from a tenfold of pain.

Until he came and make me know who will save me from a tenfold of pain that has been haunting me in years. His cognac colored eyes and brown hair strikes me just like how the tip of his hands smoothly strike me down, despite the frenzy around him, I saw a boy in the middle of the battlefield wanting more the world has to offer, I may be an assassin but I want and crave time’s caress.