As expected it was a white couple, which was one of the reasons he didn't want her attending a private school downtown, instead he wanted her around people who are like her. The pair of brothers glared at them as they sat down.

"I thought this meeting started at 12? It's 12:10." The women mumbled.

Jo put his arm out in front of Kay before he could say anything disrespectful to the woman. A old bald guy, he assumed was the principal cleared his throat.

"Hi. Mr.Perez, it's nice to meet you." He said sticking his hand out, Kay shook his hand and he did the same with Jo. "I think we should get this started now."

"I see the school suspended my daughter for two days. Was that really necessary?" The mother says

"Well ma'am your daughter has been bullying multiple students, not just Kimora." Miss Rose states.

"But this girl attacked my daughter?"

"This girl got a name." Jo clears his throat and says.

"And who are you?"

"Her uncle."

"Well what is her name?" The mom rolled her eyes asking.

At this moment Kay wished Kimora did much more then slap and punch the girl a few times.

"Kimora." Miss Rose spoke up seeing the face on the brothers' face.

"Well Kimora attacked my daughter." The lady repeats.

"Kimora didn't attack nobody. She defended herself. If your daughter ain't touch my daughter first, she wouldn't have a handprint on her face." Kay speaks up.

"Well first of foremost there's many incidents where Olivia is seen getting physical with students but none of them seem to retaliate and parents don't want to do anything, but we are here to discuss the incident that happened last week." Miss Rose said in attempts to calm everything down.

"Here at Broadway Elementary we do not condone bullying what's so ever, we've been giving Olivia warnings to stop but for some reason it only gets worse. On Friday, she was seen breaking Kimora's things. Eventually this lead to the two getting physical."

"Kimora told me she pulled her hair. Breaking her stuff wasn't even the breaking point." Kay adds on seeing the women's face was getting red.

"Olivia wouldn't do such a thing."

"My daughter don't lie." Kay said snapping his head at the woman. "It seem like your child been doing this for a minute."

"I'm both of there teachers and I see what goes on in the classrooms. It's only so much I could do I even tried separating them in the classroom but Olivia always finds a way whether it during recess or even nap-time. I think this suspension would be good for her to reflect and try to change."

"Olivia does show some type of aggression at home as well when she doesn't get her way. We're trying our best." The father finally spoke up.

"We would like to recommend counseling actually."

"My daughter isn't a psychopath. How about you guys recommend counseling to the pathological liar who can't keep her hands to herself?" The white man said as her husband palmed his face.

"Your daughter put her hands on my daughter first. I don't know what the fuck she told you, but she broke my daughters things then pulled her hair. Maybe yall niggas got some shit going on at home, because Olivier or whatever the fuck her name is moving like she a wild animal." Kay said in a harsh tone, he sat up in his seat, keeping his eyes on the woman as he spoke. Jo let him and didn't stop him at this point because they both felt like they were holding their tongues for too long.

"A wild animal?"

"End of the day as parents it's your job to make sure your kids don't act up like this. Whatever they taught at home they do that shit at school. Kimora well behaved, anyone can vouch for that. Next time your daughter put her hands on my daughter everybody getting hit."

"Is that a threat? How ironic? I can tell where Kimora gets her manners from."

"We came here on calm timing. You the one calling my niece all types of shit. Your daughter need help." Kay smacks his lips.

"We obviously not cut from the same cloth. You lucky I'm being civilized right now." Kay laughed to himself, trying to keep himself together. "Not gon lie this meeting could be over I don't got shit else to say to this old bitch." Kevin said as the whole room gasped.

"We'll see who wins at the end. I'm taking this to court."

"You can't pay me to shut the fuck up like you do with the rest of these parents. I don't need the money. I don't give a fuck if my daughter come home with a wrinkle on her shirt If I find out your kid did it, it's up. And I spoke to Kimora already. I told her let me know if anything goes on, keep your child away from mine and we good."

"Okay to court we go."

"Ma'am you really don't wanna do that." The principal protested. "Olivia is simply in the wrong here and instead of expelling her, we want to help her."

"We won't go to court about this. I can assure you that." The dad spoke up.

"Then this meeting is done." The woman got up and walked out the room, making sure to bump shoulders with Kay. Kay from just a couple months ago wouldn't hesitate to do something to a woman as disrespectful as her, but considering the setting and the person he was now he decided to chill.

"I'm sorry about my wife. I'm also sorry about my daughter as well. I'll talk to the both of them, especially Olivia to make sure Kimora doesn't have anymore problems in school anymore."

"I appreciate it." He said dryly. The man hurried out, going after his wife.

"I want to apologize in behalf of the school board. It shouldn't have gotten this far. Kimora and any other student won't have this experience any of this going forward."

"It's cool. They all young. Shit shouldn't be happening. But thank you." He said standing up, getting ready to go.

"Kimora should be in the office waiting for you." The principal said. He nodded and looked back at his brother before they both walked out.

"Uncle Jo!" Kimora's voice exclaimed, hugging her uncle, making Kay's face form into a mug.

"Oh so It's just fuck me?"

"Hi daddy." She smiled. "I made you this." She said turning over a paper. She drew out a family portrait of her, him, and Ariana. Their family was small but he loved it and had hoped to expand it soon.

"This is you." She pointed at the tall stick figure she drew that looked nothing like him, but he smiled and nodded. "And this is mommy, and this is me."

"It's beautiful." He laughed along with Jo. For some reason he felt bad about the whole situation. Kimora was truly the sweetest girl he ever met and didn't like the situation she was put in.