1. Surprise Broadcast

Start from the beginning

In the streets of the city the pedestrians were looking at the large screens in concern and the TV shops TV's were also the same.

"I did not expect today to be like this." A guy said as he started to record it out of habit.

"Hey! This is happening all around the world!" Another guy shouted as he waved his phone.

The crowd were shocked at his words before they all looked at their phones and realised that the same thing is happening all around the world.

"This is the end!" The same boy, Erik, shouted in fright.

"Shut up!" The same girl shouted back at him in annoyance with the situation.

In various Churches and religious buildings around the world and in the tribes around the world, the people were praying to their own Gods to protect them from danger.

"Oh God, please protect us and guide us through this." A nun prayed alongside her fellow sisters and brothers.

"Om nama shivaya. Om nama shivaya." A Shiva devotee chanted alongside many others.

"Oh Amaterasu Okami, protect us." A shrine maiden prayed from the Grand Shrine in Ise as there were many people there.

And like that many people around the world who were religious were praying for protection from these unknown circumstances.

While other people like Atheist, modern children, teenagers, and adults who only believe in science and think of the supernatural as only creations of their mind were thinking that this is some kind of sick joke.

"I don't have time for this. I have to get to my job!" An office worker from Japan said in anger, something which was the same for many others in the train.

"What the fuck is this shit?" An atheist from America said as he looked at the screen and on his phone which showed that this is happening worldwide.

"Great. Now my parents are going to be nagging me to pray to God." One Indian said with a groan as he saw the giant screen in front of him.

In a certain house in Japan where an American black guy is fucking four women, they were stopped by the appearance of the screen as they had been shocked by its appearance as they were all on the bed.

NTR: Kokujin no Tenkousei
MC: Hiroki
NTR: Kokujin
Mother: Kaede
Sister: Kanako
GF: Nao
Kohai: Ayumu
Read at your own risk

"What in the world is happening?" Kanako said in shock as she looked at the screen.

"What the fuck is this? Interrupting me fucking them." Kokujin said with an irritated look on his face.

"Do-Do you guys know what this is?" Ayumu asked as she looked at the screen.

"No. This shouldn't even be possible in the first place." Nao said with a shake of her head.

"Kami sama, what is this?" Kaede said as she looked at the screen fearfully.

"Um, mom, there are screens everywhere." Kanako said nervously as she looked out of the window.

"What?" The other four occupants of the room said at once when they heard her.

They soon looked out and saw the same thing was happening in their as well. They also saw that their TV also had static which made them concerned as they dressed up and went to the living room.

In Korea, Shi-Hoon is fucking with Ji-a and Sae-Hyun in their room. Which is when the screens appeared as they were interrupted from their sex as Ji-a fell off of the bed in shock while the three looked at the screen.