Adventures in Diagon Alley- PART II

Start from the beginning

The hall was deathly quiet, soaking everything in. Kally thought to herself that if this was what was making them shake then what will they do when they hear the actual worst parts.

'That was until me. I somehow broke our family's curse by simply being born. After me came you and Elara. All three of us were destined to die, Death cursed us. But, to make up for it or something, Death gave us special abilities. Some of the Salem witches were far more rare and deadly than others. Amaryllis held the power to control fire, I hold the ability to control Water, Elara's is ice and yours is Earth.'

The hall erupted in chaos. Some were in awe of the family's history and the three girls' capabilities while most were scared of what these three witches could do and were demanding for them to be executed or thrown in Azkaban.

'SILENCE' Everyone turned to see Elara perched on top of a table and ice all around the great hall. 'We are here to save people and without these so-called monstrous powers the entire wizarding world would have been in ruins. Now, shut your trap and watch these bloody movies.'

With that threat silence once again descended upon the great hall. Elara froze when Caspian's lips touched her earlobe.

'That was so hot. Makes me want to do the things I shouldn't do in front of so many people.' She squirmed and pushed him aside, her own face a vibrant shade of pink.

Diana drowned in confusion, 'But I have never done anything barely elemental.'

'That ring on your finger, it stops you from using your abilities. It contains a part of your magic that stops the other part which is inside you from manifesting. Me and Elara have our own too. While to you it is a hindrance but, it can stop others from dying.'

'What?' She questioned, confused, 'I thought no branch of magic can stop death.'

Kally laughed like she had made a joke. 'But my dear Diana, our abilities are not a branch of magic; they contain the origins of death. We might be simple humans but we do have some perks. Though it only works on other people who are wearing the ring at the time of their death and are killed by a magical spell.'

Unknown to everyone but the future generation, the headmaster's eyes started twinkling a little brightly after hearing the way the rings worked. Elara shook her head at the man, he wasn't that bad but his greediness led him dead once and from the looks of it was going to once more.

This time the screen showed a giant room decorated in baby pink and golden. Elara and Diana were sitting on the bed.

'I mean why would I want to use them when I will end up dead one way or the other.'

'But, it could be of use one day.'

The blonde girl snorted, 'The only thing these powers are going to be of use is in killing us. Now change the topic, are you excited you are going to meet the others.'

'The others?' The brunette replied confused.

'Yes, our platonic cousins, our parents were best friends and now so are we. There is our cousin Polaris Black, her cousin Leo and the love of my life Caspian Rosier.'

'Cousin?'

'Mhm. Her mum's dad and our grandmother Euphemia Potter were siblings. Dark or darker?' Elara asked while showing two shirts, one was baby pink and with ruffles while the other was lace and hot pink.

'The dark colors suit you better.'

The parents of the said best friends were surprised to see how close their children were to one another. James had a fickle of hope in his heart that maybe in the future he had finally learnt to love his sister once again.