Chapter 1 - Jealousy

A little warning: Spicy content ahead! I'll mark the spicy parts.

***********************************************************************

Han-Seok and I were sitting in his office, brooding over some documents and getting prepared for the trial that took place the next day. We weren't just trying to find something to convince the judge of our client's innocence, but also whether he did it or not, so we knew if we would k*ll him later on. I thought it was a great way of keeping Han-Seok's inner psycho in check, because nobody really cares. Who would put so much effort into finding a criminal's k*ller? Am I right?
"What do you think?" Han-Seok broke the silence.
"I think he did it", I replied.
"Why do you think so?"
"His alibi didn't work out."
"How the h*ll did it not work out? It was solid. I checked it myself." Han-Seok was baffled.
"Well, then you obviously weren't thorough enough, baby", I teased. "The witness gave in under pressure. I needed to be sure that it was rock solid. Do you know who the prosecuter for this trial is?", I asked him.
"Who?"
"Butcherson."
"Sh*t. We would have been so f*cked. Good work, baby. So, does that mean that we'll get rid of him permanently?" I looked up into Han-Seok's grinning face.
"A f*cking child snatcher? H*ll yeah we will."
"Okay. Then let's come up with a convincing story to get him out. You know we won't get to him once he's in prison and I have no patience to wait a couple years to get my hands on him."
"Yeah. I know."
So we tried to ensure that our client was found not guilty. I have to admit that it's a little sick, but well. You know the reason behind this.
We were interrupted by a soft knock on my "husband's" office door.
"Come in."
"Mr. Park? I brought you some coffee." Only hearing her voice made me roll my eyes. F*cking Ashley Martin.
She was our employee. A typical bleach blonde, dumb b*mbo with huge b**bs and clothes that seemed way too small. (No offence to people who look like that, seriously. But you know what type of women I'm talking about. Right?)

Han-Seok thought it was funny to have a secretary like her

Han-Seok thought it was funny to have a secretary like her. He said it was so cliché. However, I wasn't amused one bit. In my opinion she was always too close and too "helpful" towards Han-Seok. And by now you know how I handle my jealousy. Just ask Mrs. Choi. Ups, she's de*d.
"Thank you, Ashley." Han-Seok accepted the coffee mug with a polite smile.
"Thanks for my coffee, Ashley", I commented, not bothering to look up from my files.
"Sorry, Miss Park. I forgot that you were here too", she sarcastically replied.
"It's Mrs. Park, Ashley. I've told you a thousand times now. In case you forget, it's also written on my office door and on my desk. But I guess you just simply have short term memory, right?" I eventually lifted my gaze and threw her a smirk.
Then Han-Seok interrupted our bickering. "That would be all, Ashley. Thank you."
"Of course, sir. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask." I looked after her, as she closed the door and scoffed. My gaze glided over to Han-Seok, who just watched me with an amused smile.
"What?"
"I can get you coffee if you want."
"I don't want coffee", I replied.
"Then why are you so p*ssed?", he asked with a knowing smile.
"You really want me to say it out loud?" He nodded. "She is just so bad at her job. I told you to fire her many times. We need someone who actually works, not someone who's just a funny cliché." I couldn't bring myself to tell the truth, but I had the feeling, that I didn't even have to.
"Done?", he asked, still grinning. "I just love when you're jealous."
"I am not jealous."
"Yeah, right", he replied with a chuckle.
"Let's get back to work", I grumbled.
Although I was unable to. Stupid Carol still took up all my focus. I looked over to Han-Seok, who didn't seem to have a single care in the world, except the files in front of him. God. He looked so f*cking sexy.