*****************************************
⚠️🔞
Mac woke up again with a burning sensation throughout his body.  It was hot . He felt very much hot.  His body was burning up. He looked up to find Nan staring at him smirking, holding a packet of condoms and lube.  " You ready baby boy ". Mac furiously shook his head in negative but Nan paid no heed to it.  When Mac wanted to move his hand he found himself naked while his two hands at back handcuffed.

" No no please Nan I won't mess with you-" Mac begged him . " Don't worry from now on you won't be able to mess with anyone".  Saying that he tied a cloth around Mac's mouth muffling his screams.

Nan turned Mac around making his ass face him.  He then penetrated the rim harshly with three fingers making Mac yelp in pain.  Mac was struggling to free himself from him when Nan slapped his butt harshly leaving marks.  Due to drugs Mac body was very weak and with each passing second it became worse making him unable to move.  "Fucking hell you are too beautiful to be a boy " Nan said while pinching his nipples. "Mghmm." Mac protest even though his voice was muffled down.

"Agh you little shit. " Nan scream as Mac scratched his hands . He then teared Mac's shirt and tied his hands with it. Nan the withdrew his hands from the back and full turned Mac exposing his chest . He went down and started giving him hickeys and pinching his nipples while Mac was wincing in pain.  Tears left his eyes uncontrollably. He started jerking his leg but the chains made it impossible.

Nan then turned him again separating his buttcheeks with knees and slammed against his hole making him wince in pain.  He started slamming his dick in and out of the fleshy walls while gripping hard on his hips making them red . Mac whole body felt weak due to drug and his back was hurting as hell but Nan didn't bothered and raped her until the condom box he brought was emptied. Mac passed after second round but Nan still raped him without any concern.

When Mac woke up his hands and legs was cuffed and he was still naked. He didn't know what time or day it's was.  His chest was burning due to pain , covered in bruises, his nipples were swollen and bleed , his ass was hurting as if it was hit multiple times.  His hole and rear channel was in the most pain.  He felt numb and it felt like his lower body was broken from hip which was red and had finger marks.

The door opened as Nan came again with another condom and lube.  This time he didn't even drugged him and started rapping him continuously. This time Mac's mouth was open but his cries pleadings meant nothing to him. 

This continued for next two days . Mac's body at this point became numb. He now doesn't even cry as he doesn't have the energy. Even speaking seems difficult to him.  One thing that was roaming in his mind was what his fault was.  On the fourth day Nan took Mac upstairs throwing him on the bathroom and ordered him to clean himself. Mac had no energy in his body . Still after many tries he somehow cleaned himself.

*****************************************

Then Nan came and chained him again.  " Today Day will come.  You have to promise him that you won't mess with Itt again. And if you tried to mess with Itt or do anything against us I will publish your clip.  Surely it will be very famous." Nan said smirking and showing the memory card . Mac stared at the card without any emotions . Nan being displeased at the silence slapped him saying, " Why don't you answer you bastard?" Mac only nodded his head in understand.

Soon he was dragged by Nan to downstairs where Itt and Day was sitting eating cake and coffee. His stomach hurted seeing the food as he was empty for three days straight. Nan the pushed Mac in front of Day and Itt.  " Apologize to them right now" Nan ordered. Wanting to end things Mac apologised but due to starvation and pain his voice became almost inaudible. "WHY DON'T YOU APOLOGISE? " Nan screamed pulling his chain attached to Mac's neck making him face them . Day had a smirk plastered on his face while Itt was looking at him with sympathy.