𖦹 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- 06 𖦹

Playlist: https://spotify

Playlist: https://spotify.link/yXWMeIY5KIb

"Selena?" I gasped

"Selena?" I gasped.

The Selena? The one and only fashion designer and Victoria's Secret supermodel who was the best fashion influencer in the whole world?

The blonde woman with tan brown skin turned around to smile at me. She had the same blue eyes as Lucas. I remembered her real name that had been outshined by her stage name. Magnolia Walker. It, however, didn't make perfect sense to me. There was no resemblance except the eyes and the perfect facial features. Perfectly arched eyebrows, she had the same hawk eyes and seductive stare. Her full lips were perfect on her oval face. Her skin was almost had a dewy effect. I watched how she imitated Lucas into her smirks. The black lacy, see through black bodycon didn't miss my notice.

I saw how long and perfect her legs were, how she subconsciously walked like a cat, feline in her gestures. She came towards me. Her steady approach made me a bit nervous and I felt a bit too warm.

Her eyes went up and down on my body, burning holes wherever she gazed.

"I finally meet you." She offered her hand. I held it lightly. I saw how long and perfect her fingers were. Her moon shaped nails were painted in glitters. She held my hand firmly.

"Ella, was it?" She smiled.

"It's my honor to be able to meet you, Miss Selena." I beamed at her. She chuckled at me, looking at me like I was a child.

"Sisters don't speak like that," I saw her pearly white teeth flash into grin. "Besides, we are going to be family. We'll be seeing each other a lot. So, you better get acquainted with my name." She grinned again.

"You got no work to do?" She said to Lucas after she had hugged me.

"I'm here to help her." He said but his actions betrayed him when he checked the time.

"What am I here for, then? Will you be dressing her up?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I don't think you would be doing that either." He shrugged.