♡hold on tight, my love..♡

TW; major character death, razorblades, violence, and murder.

Alice had made the grave mistake of falling asleep whilst in Miss Bloomie's science class. She ended up sleeping through the test, which determined her fate and landed her future in a literal grave. She awoke herself as Miss Bloomie was collecting tests and dismissing class. She looked up at Miss Bloomie, exhausted, and immediately shook herself awake at the hard, cold stare she got from the corner of miss Bloomie's eyes. Alice caught a glimpse of Miss Bloomie extending her razor, and got chills down her body. Alice scribbled her name swiftly onto the top of the paper and handed the paper to Miss Bloomie with shivering hands. When she dismissed everyone, she tried sneaking out in the crowd of kids, but she was grabbed by the collar and held back by Miss Bloomie. Missus Bloomie, feeling a bit remorseful today, decided to give Alice a chance to explain herself. Alice didnt have much reasonable explanation to why or how she managed to fall asleep, but she decided to say she couldn't sleep the night before, as surely Miss Bloomie would be accepting then, right?

Miss Bloomie: "I am giving you one chance and one chance only." She paused, then continued. "Explain why you were asleep in my class and I might let it slide."

Alice: "I couldn't sleep last night."

She spoke in a matter-of-fact sort of tone, no sign of emotion or remorse. Despite her raising inside anxiety, she always spoke this way. She couldn't help it, although it could be taken as disrespectful, that is never how Alice means it. She continued speaking;

"My mother and father were up late last night in the living room working on documents for their work, and my bedroom is right by the living room, due to the bright lights and the loud talking and shuffling of papers, I was unable to fall asleep."

Miss Bloomie paused for a moment. She then spoke angrily and stern.

Miss Bloomie: "You should have asked your parents to quiet themselves and turn the lights down."

Alice began to speak but was quickly interrupted by Miss Bloomie, now opening her razorblade all the way and pointing it at the ground.

Miss Bloomie: "No, you had your chance and you threw it away."

She jumped at Alice, beggining to slit her throat, stab her, and tear her apart, at this moment, as Miss Bloomie stepped away from this now pile of organs and blood holding onto their last surviving strands of life, she leaves the room, and Oliver quickly enters in after Miss Bloomie leaves, sobbing as he runs to then fall on his knees at Alice's side. Alice was clearly not going to make it, through anything that Oliver may do, and the two sat there in silence in Alice's last moments, holding hands while oliver cried over Alice's chest.

Oliver then spoke hesitantly and shakey; " I.. hold on tight, my love.. it'll be okay soon.."

He had never been a romantic type, or really ever used nicknames of any kind, but this sentence was exactly what Alice needed to hear. She managed to smile softly at Oliver before she then passed away.

~~~♡End♡~~~

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: Just so all who read this are aware, if you wish to have a certain ship or plot I am taking requests, however, I will not be doing anything overly sexual, any themes of p3dophelia, r@pe, ect.. please be respectful when submitting requests through comments, and dont be rude to anyone else.