"How was school?" Allison heard Damon ask as she and Stefan walked into the house. "Fine," Stefan said. "Yeah? Same old, same old? Nothing new? No stories to bring home?" Damon asked. "You're making small talk, why?" Stefan asked. "You seem awfully chipper lately. Less doom and gloom. Little more pep in your step." Damon said approaching Stefan. "And you think it's because I drank human blood again," Stefan said. "I mean I don't wanna brag but I would take responsibility for this new and improved you," Damon said. "Right, right, well I hate to burst your bubble but uh I'm clean," Stefan said. "Not possible," Damon said. "Not only is it possible but it's quite true," Stefan said. "Stefan let's be serious for a second you've spent the last century and a half being a poser child for Prozac. And now you expect us to believe that this new you has nothing to do with human blood...nothing." Allison said. "I'm clean." Stefan insisted starting to walk away. "You're lying," Damon said. "Believe what you want," Stefan said as he walked away. "He's full of crap," Allison said looking at Damon.

"What are you doing down here?" Allison said catching Stefan's attention who was about to grab a blood bag from the stash he stole from the hospital. "Well, well. He's a liar and a thief." Damon added. "So when were you gonna share?" Allison asked. "Go ahead. Help yourself." Stefan said. "No, no we're talking about the fact that you're a closet blood junkie," Damon said. "So I'm drinking blood again. You're the one that shoved it on me. What's your problem? I have it under control." Stefan asked Damon. "Under control? You robbed a hospital." Allison said. "So, what's your point?" Stefan asked. "Fine, whatever man. Drink up. Just remember we're trying to keep a low profile. Why don't you just walk up to Sheriff Forbes and ask her to tap a vein?" Damon told Stefan. "Have my actions negatively impacted you? Oh, I can't imagine what that must feel like." Stefan said.

"Yeah, what does Elena think about the new you?" Damon asked. "Nothings changed I'm still the same person," Stefan said. "Clearly," Allison said. "Elena doesn't need to know anything yet," Stefan said. Allison sighed before speaking. "You've been off the human stuff for years, Stefan. If you're having trouble controlling-," Allison said but Stefan interrupted. "I'm not having any trouble," Stefan said. "Who do you think you're talking to? We know what it's like. The Jekyll and Hyde feeling, there's a switch. Sometimes it goes off and you snap. Right now is not a good time for us to be worried about you snapping." Damon said.

"I know that it pains you to see this but I'm fine. So please do me a favor and back off." Stefan insisted. "Fine but the minute you snap Stefan, I'm going to fry your brain," Allison told him before walking away leaving Damon and Stefan alone.

"What is he doing here?" Allison asked as she saw John in the living room with Damon. "Ah, Allison glad you can join us. Your brother and I are just discussing how to find vampires." John said. "Yeah not interested I'm leaving," Allison said before walking out of the house and heading to the school as Bonnie texted her asking her to join her and Caroline at the Miss Mystic Falls rehearsal.

"I see you're escorting brother," Allison said as she let Bonnie and Elena talk outside. "Yup," Stefan said. "You think you'll be in control?" Allison asked. "Of course like I told you and Damon everything is fine," Stefan said.

When Stefan and Elena left Allison, Bonnie, and Caroline went to the grill. "So Allison how come you're not doing Miss Mystic Falls?" Caroline asked her. "Oh, it's really not my thing besides it's not like I could've signed up last minute," Allison told her. "But you're one of the founding families I'm sure they would've made an exception," Bonnie told her. "I still wouldn't have done it. Can't leave you all by yourself now can I Bon Bon?" Allison told her. "Right, you are Mrs. Salvatore," Bonnie said laughing.