I

__________

Sunn—no, Omori woke up.

Omori sat up in the white room, expecting to see Mewo, his laptop, his sketchpad, and tissues, except that he.... doesn't? Where is he? Wait, this isn't Whitespace. Or is it? The walls are white, sure, hold on, the walls? There aren't any walls in Whitespace. He looks up, seeing no black lightbulb hanging up using the help of the white void.

Obviously, he's confused.

Omori rubs his forehead using his pale hand, trying to recall what happened. Wait, his pale hand?? He looks at the rest of his body. He has on a blue gown...? And he's not wearing his black socks.

Oh.

That's right.

He had won. The Dreamer gave up.

That doesn't answer the question of why he looks like the Dreamer now though. Nor does it answer where he is. It's definitely not a part of Headspace. It looks like... that room in Blackspace? Where he cut Mewo in half.

But why? Is this another part of Blackspace then? Wait, why does his eye hurt? Actually, why does it feel like it's not there at all...? He gets off the bed, almost falling over. He has trouble with his new weight. He knew the Dreamer was older, but he doesn't feel much heavier for some reason. Huh.

He looks over at the bed. It looks like the ones in Neighbor's Bedroom but... different? It has little railings on the sides of it, and is way less colorful. This room feels bleak, oddly similar to Whitespace. Omori doesn't know if he likes that or if he dislikes it.

He slowly but steadily makes it to the door, which definitely doesn't look similar to the one in Whitespace. He's about to open it, but... wait a second, where's his Shiny Knife? Omori was sure he had it on him when he made the Dreamer give up to keep him from the Truth...

Omori turned from the door, and looked around for it, finding interesting things. He found a crumpled up paper with... stick figures on it. Whoever made it was surely an artist. He found a chewed up piece of gum under the bed. Ew. And... some rusted old key? Weird. No Shiny Knife though. Which was odd, to say the least. No Red Hands to be found either. The similar-to-Whitespace-room was also a bit small. He can't open the door to this room if he doesn't have his Shiny Knife, so...what now?

He doesn't know. It's been a while since he hasn't known what to do. Did Stranger have a part of this? No, he's pretty sure Stranger can't transfer him into the Dreamer's body. As he was thinking, he heard a knock on the door.

A knock?

On the door?

That's.... strange. That's never happened. Ever.

Should he open it? Can he?

In the moment that Omori froze, the door opened and a voice could be heard as someone walked in.

"Mr. Nejime?" Someone calls. (Nejime is 祢寝 in romanji/English. 祢 meaning you, and 寝 meaning to lie down, or to sleep, so that will be Sunny's last name in this.)

Who?