Chapter 9 I Know What You Did Last Summer

Start from the beginning

'Oh, I'm saying it—this sucks,'

'You're not pissed we're going after the girl. You're pissed Ruby threw us the tip,'

'Right. Because as far as you're concerned, the hell-bitch is practically family. Yeah, boy, something major must've happened while I was downstairs, because I come back, and—and you're BFF with a demon?'

'I'm BFF's with a witch,' Sam jokes. Hermione snorts in the backseat. He looks over towards Dean but he doesn't laugh at the joke. 'I told you, Dean, she helped me go after Lilith,'

'Well, thanks for the thumbnail—real vivid. Why lie to Hermione then huh? You want to fill in a little detail?'

'Sure, Dean, let's trade stories. You first. How was Hell? Don't spare the details,'

'Let's just stay civil boys,' Hermione says from the backseat.

Sam, Dean and Hermione are at the hospital.

'Of course I want to help however I can,' The psychologist says to them.

'Now, the orderly has no recollection of Anna's escape?' Sam asks.

'Apparently, she knocked him unconscious. The blow caused some amnesia. He doesn't even remember coming into her room,'

'That's a hell of a right hook to knock out a guy that's got 80 pounds on her,' Dean points out.

'We think she may have planned this, waited behind the door,'

'Right. Uh, you mentioned Anna's illness was recent,' Sam begins.

'Two months ago, she was happy, well-adjusted, journalism major, lots of friends—bright future,'

'So, what happened—she just...flipped?' Dean asks.

'Well, that's the tragedy of schizophrenia. Within weeks, Anna was overtaken by delusions,'

'What kind of delusions?' Hermione asks, holding up her notebook.

'She thought demons were everywhere,' He gives Sam a sketch book.

'Interesting,' Dean says.

'It's not uncommon for our patients to believe that monsters are real,'

'Well, that—that's just batty,' Sam turns the pages and they see some sketches with the text "Raising of the Witnesses" and in the next page. "Samhain, the next seal is broken". 'That's Revelations,'

'Since when does the Book of Revelations have jack-o-lanterns?' The psychologist asks.

'It's a, uh, it's a little-known translation,' Dean explains.

'Well, Anna's father was a church deacon. When she became ill, her paranoia took on religious overtones. She was convinced the devil was about to rise up and end the world. I hope you find her. It's dangerous for her to be out there alone right now,'

Sam, Dean and Hermione stand in front of the Milton home. Dean knocks on the front door.

'Maybe they're not home,' He says when nobody opens the door.

'Both cars are in the driveway,' Sam points out. Dean tries the door, it's unlocked. They enter the house.

'Mr. And Mrs. Milton?' Dean asks.

'We're from the sheriff's department. We just wanted to ask you a couple of questions,' Hermione adds. They walk further into the house. On the floor in front of them are two dead bodies with their throats cut. Sam notices something and walks closer towards the body. He bends down and checks the powder on the floor near the dead bodies.