Part 1

(Your pov)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm buzzing; I groaned as I rolled over to turn it off. I rubbed my eyes and saw it was 8:32am. I smelt pancakes and got up and went into the kitchen and saw Becca frying some pancakes over the stove. 

'Morning!' she said smiling at me.

'Hey,' I said back. 'Did you sleep well?' I grabbed some milk out of the fridge and some cereal. 

'Could've been better but you know.' she smiled.                                                                                                   

I finished up my cereal and went onto twitter in my room. Jschlatt was trending. I know him, Becca was on one of his love or hosts. They have a strange friendship; he visited us a few weeks ago and we talked a little but nothing more. He has a cute smile to be honest. But I wouldn't try anything with him, Becca knows him too well. She says how annoying he is but he's alright. 

He was verified. And seemed happy about it. Very happy? Idk. I sent him a quick message saying well done on getting verified. He replied within like 20 seconds. He said thank you and then told me about how he wants to visit again and spend some time with me and get to know me. Cute, I guess. I talked to him about it, and we settled on him coming to mine and Becca's next week.

I ended up putting on some music, Lil peep to be exact. I love Lil Peep. I tried to get concert tickets years ago before he passed and a wish I did. I did my makeup and got ready to rot in bed. 

Around 2pm I decided to edit an upcoming video I wanted to post. It was me, Becca and my friend Kaya doing deaf, mute, blind baking challenge. It was funny to film; I don't think I've ever laughed so hard while making a cake. 

I ended up falling asleep after getting it ready to upload and sending it to Becca and Kaya to proof for me as I'm not the best at realising things I've left in. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't the best but hey ho.

355 words xx