Part 4

When I woke up, I had my duvet over me which I didn't recall putting over me. I messaged Liam after seeing he had unblocked me saying something like fuck you, you piece of shit and carried on with my day.

Jay was in the kitchen once I was ready with a cheesy smile on his face. I smiled at him saying 'What are you smiling at big guy' he shot a look at me and replied with

'Nothing just Ted being annoying.' I knew Ted well; we had hung around a lot when I was visiting LA. Me, him and his ex, Shae, she was so sweet I really miss them together. When we hung out it was so fun, we went to theme parks, aquariums and most of the time I was just third wheeling, but we move.

'Aww' I replied grinning. 'What should we do today, I mean you're leaving in 2 days' time.'

'Oh crap, I forgot I had to leave. God, if only you and minx picked Austin or New York to live in, I'd be able to see you loads.' He replied sadly. I loved the idea of living in Austin, but it would just be way to far from my parents. New York however, you liked the idea of. 

'New York? God, I would love to live in New York! It's not too far from my parents and it's such a nice city.' I replied excitedly. 'I just couldn't leave Becca, plus she would probably go to California or something with Niki. So maybe I could I mean with Niki there she should be alright.'

'Wait, New York? SERIOUSLY? WOULD YOU?' He said excitedly.

'Shh, Becca's asleep. But yeah, I would. I mean, I have the money for it, and I can definitely afford a nice apartment on my own.' I said smiling. 'I'll look into it.'

(Jschlatt POV)

I messaged Ted about what Y/N said about moving to New York, I mean she'd have to seriously think about it probably plus from what Becca's told me about her she's always wanted to live in New York, she just doesn't like change. 

Me and Y/N ended up going out for coffee and sitting at the beach again for hours. Becca was going to join us but she, yet again, didn't wake up early enough. When me and Y/N were walking to the beach my arm brushed against hers and I felt so happy to be in her presence. She's so pretty but I couldn't tell her how I felt about her ever. I'm just too scared to.

We ended up going to the pier and I won her a stuffed animal which she called cucumber. We decided it would be a shared custody kind of thing. But in reality, she had it most the time. Me and her ended up star gazing for a while and then went home parting ways as she went to her room and me to the spare room. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrote this one at midnight while jamming to some random music having a lovely time. 

506 words