𝙊𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩

"You're my baby, you're my baby." Onika whispered, holding Beyoncé.

"N-Nik—"

"Shh, shh, mama's got you, baby." She rocked Beyoncé slowly.

It was close to two o'clock in the morning. The sounds of Beyoncé's cries woke her up. Of course Onika didn't know the reasons of her cries, but she made sure to comfort her little.

"S-so—"

"You didn't do anything wrong." Beyoncé hiccuped, clinging to Onika.

"I-I—"

"You're fine, everything's fine, my baby."

"S-scared, Nika." She whispered, stuffing her face into Onika's neck.

"Scared of what, mama?" Onika rubbed Beyoncé's back.

"M-men, t-they come get me." She whispered again, snuggling deeper into Onika.

"Mama, you can't get anymore deeper than this."

Beyoncé whimpered, she wanted to be closer to Onika than she already was, "N-Nika."

"You're as close as you can get." Beyoncé didn't respond. She felt tear drops on her neck. She pulled the cover over their bodies, "You don't have to cry, baby."

"They c-come."

"Who's coming?"

"Men, N-Nika." She whispered, wiping her nose with her sleeve.

"They won't get you, I promise your they won't, baby."

She just sniffled, clinging to Onika.

Onika sighed. She wanted to know what the men did to Beyoncé and why. She didn't understand why anyone would want to hurt someone as fragile as her.

"N-Nika?" Beyoncé sat up. Her teary eyes met Onika's.

"Yes?"

"Wuv me?"

"I love my baby so much." Beyoncé smiled, breaking eye contact with her.

"Mommy wuvs m-me." She whispered, rubbing Onika's ear.

"Does mommy baby love her?"

"Always! I-I wuv mommy sooo much." Onika smiled, pecking Beyoncé's lips.

"You sleepy?"

"Mhmmm, scared too."

"I got you, okay?" Beyoncé nodded, laying her head back on Onika's shoulder. She took her thumb into her mouth and gently sucked.

Onika looked down at her before sighing. She admired the pony bonnet on her head to the way her eyes twitched.

"Nika, no wook at m-me." Her speech was slurred from her thumb being her mouth.