𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

"I am not." Amelia lies, a scoff leaving Amie's lips before they head outside to get some photos taken. Amelia being Allison's maid of honour made a lot of sense to the Lasso family, but to everyone else, it was a little confusing.

The three sisters had made a pact when they were kids, that they all got to be a maid of honour for at least one person, and thus decided Amelia would be Allison's, Allison would be Amie's and Amie would be Amelia's.

If Amelia's two sisters were honest, they'd have thought she and Mason would be the first to get married, but neither of them had known he had cheated multiple times and put their sister through hell. That was, until, Amelia showed up at Amie's house in the middle of the night, crying her eyes out the second time he had done it, and she told them everything.

They were always there for her, and even when their sister took him back for the final time, they didn't utter a word of criticism to her. It was only when she and Mason had called it quits for good that they voiced their concerns, and Amelia didn't mind it, she knew she was stupid the first time she took him back.

Now here they were, watching their baby sister fall in love with a boy who wanted to give her everything and more. A boy who was the perfect match for her, a boy who didn't dare tear her away from her accomplishments but rather wanted to help her achieve them.

"Hey, accident child, c'mere!" Allison calls out as Amelia shakes her head, walking over to her big sister to get a photo taken with her.

The two older Lasso daughters always joked that Amelia was the accident child, Amie was older than her by 5 years and Allison by 7 years, but Amelia knew it was a joke from the get-go. Their parents would always scold Amie and Allison for saying that to her, but Amelia didn't mind, her sisters were her best friends growing up.

Once they'd gotten all their photos taken, they made their way back to the venue where the after-party was being held, with Amie and Allison ready to execute the perfect plan. Sofia and Logan were also in on it, given they had seen first-hand how smitten Oscar and Amelia were for one another, so they recruited pretty much all of Amelia's family to help with their plan.

The plan to get them to finally admit their feelings for one another.

"Hey dudes." Amelia smiled as she sat down with her best friends, the girl smiling at Logan and Sofia as Oscar admired the dress she was wearing.

"How's it feel to be the Maid of Honour?" Sofia questions, handing her a glass of champagne.

"I'm the best Maid of Honour, but I'm a little worried about my speech later." The brunette admits, sitting back in her seat.

"I'm sure whatever you say will make Allison cry, and probably everyone else." Sofia laughs, feeling Logan tug her hand. The ginger girl excused her and her boyfriend from the table to leave Oscar and Amelia alone, the girl turning to look at him with a small smile.

"I hope you're not bored." Amelia speaks, watching Oscar shake his head.

"You look beautiful, Lulu." He speaks quietly, a furious blush settling on her cheeks.

"Thank you, Oz." She hums, and his body sets off electric sparks at the nickname. He was head over heels in love with her, and if he did say so himself, she was head over heels for him too.