The Aftermath| CHP 2

Crazy headline today!
Local highschool located near UA was attacked by the League Of Villains, nobody knows the reason why, people are conspiring about why they might have attacked something as helpless as a highschool, people say they think it was intentional due to it being located by the infamous UA, since UA has a long history with the League Of Villains, other people think the villains just wanted to be noticed, no matter the reason.

The villains are truly despicable human beings and need to be stopped! This catastrophe is now the cause of: 12 child deaths, 3 adult deaths, multiple minor and fatal injuries, and even the injury of a UA student, who had came to help the people trapped inside the building, police and heroes are investigating this case and it is advised that people stay in their homes until we get all of this figured out

The scene is being apprehended right now and is off limits, all schools near UA are closed until further investigation, Remember do not trust anyone who may come off as suspicious, so please be safe!
. . .

This is crazy.. I can't believe I witnessed it first hand.. and Momo.......

"It's okay Ochako she'll be fine... We should wait until the pro heroes come to question us"

Wait what?

"The pro heroes.."

Yeah I know.. but they're questioning us?

"Yes they want to know further details.. I didn't run into any villains.. but you did.. who was it again?"

...

It was.. Toga Himiko....

"You remember her name?"

How could I forget the name of the girl who attacked me?

"Oh you mean that blonde girl..? With the knives? She creeps me out.. makes my skin crawl."

Y..yeah.. she uh.. I ran to help an injured teacher.. his neck was severely injured.... And the scene just looked suspicious..

"What else?"

And.. I turned around.. and Himiko.. she held a knife against my neck and said.. I was cute.. and my blood?..

"I can't imagine what was running through your mind... Isn't she like one of the main members of the league?"

Yeah.. she is.... I don't know what her problem is with me.. she's honestly just weird......

I managed to disarm her and tackle her to the ground.. after yelling at her.. but her face..

"Her face? What do you mean?"

Her face was... Pitiful?

"..."

"I know you're not feeling sympathy for a villain.. not to mention a villain who's a part of the group that caused Momo to get injured, I think you've had a long day and you're just overthinking okay?"

But....

Yeah maybe you're right Mina.. sorry I shouldn't have said anything about that... Anyway she ended up getting away..