HOVOSAA ( SECOND SEASON)

AUTHOR NOTE:

" Hi, How are you all? As I can see my story where gaining more read again this Days. I thought It died out. And I kinda fell into Author's Block. But this Day's I'm finally getting my spark again little by little. I hope you all are still into this story.

Anyway's I just wanna inform you about,

" HIS OWN VERSION OF STAY AWAKE AGATHA" Second Season.

For those who wanna read it. I wanna warn you for some foul words that you may encounter in this second season. It's not romantic like the first one and it contain's violence and not so good words.
It was base on my Imagination , Any scenario's that you may read is all FICTION. It is not base on a true story event.

And as I said on my first Introduction before. I am not a skilled writer. I merely write base on how wide my Imagination is. And if you spot any wrong words or wrong spelling. Forgive me for I still lack of knowledge. But I hope you will still support this story AFTER you finish reading the First one and the second one.

And Oh! I must Inform you too that It's written in Tagalog!  It's a Tag-Lish story this time✅️

That's all thank you. I will be uploading chapter every sunday. I hope you stay tuned with it. Anyway's have a good night everyone! Lovelots! "