07 | chaosophilic : the love for causing chaos

Pandora's Pacting Magistrate

Welcome to Pandora's Pacting Magistrate, where magic intertwines with service excellence and sheer satisfaction.

This initiative is a glorious and generous project established by the magical community, often called – the Etherials. Under the supervision and strong support of Her Highness Hedhra, the Queen of Pandora, our services have been running successfully for the past 25 years.

At Pandora's Pacting Magistrate, we provide enchanting magical assistance for all occasions and endeavors and seek to help the ones who are in dire need. Our SPA's (Service Providing Agents) are talented and professional individuals skilled in providing and customizing the right services to the customer. Earning PhDs and Masters in MMM (Magical Marketing Management), our dedicated staff members are committed to provide ultimate customer satisfaction.

Whether you are in need of a clone to manage your chores or a destination wedding in the clouds(yes, the clouds!), your requests can be endless, and so will our services!

Step in with a brave heart and leave with a content soul, because once you are here, your problems are ours to tend. So hop in to begin your mystical journey, filled with relish and rapture, because Pandora's Pacting Magistrate will be your enchanting guide!

***

The lofty glass panels that engulfed the magical arena reflected the image of a teenage boy, face shaded in reverence. Alan silently gazed at the large golden banner situated on his right, engraved with Gothic crimson letters that showcased the proud history of the agency, crossing his arms and contemplating the legacy.

Before him was what was supposedly the magical service hub, however, there was nothing much eerie or mystical to confirm the realm where he stood. It practically looked like a busy mall with people of all ages walking in and out of the building, faces daubed in glee, smiling lips engaged in chit-chatter. No signs of flying faeries, levitating humans, walking gnomes or talking squirrels. This made the superhero fret slightly about his location.

Looking like an alien on earth, Alan concealed his visible confusion as people appeared to take interest in his amused reaction and walked through the revolving glass door, hand-in-hand with various other people who were too busy to notice the teen. 

The doorway introduced a vast air conditioned lobby, teeming with throngs of people. The white walls exuded an ambience of tranquility and magic, contrasting heavily with the clusters of people conversing in loud voices and high-pitched shrieks. A crimson banner that read "Pandora's Pacting Magistrate : Inspiring Enchantment, Evolving Happiness" hung in a handful of numbers across the hall.