Chapter:19

BP/m: In a far-off land, there existed a kingdom named "Peace," where four goddesses - Fire, Water, Air, and Nature - resided together in harmony. They were powerful beings who dedicated their lives to protecting the people of their land. One day, the goddesses had to leave their kingdom for some time and journeyed to a distant place. There, they encountered humans who had no supernatural abilities but were kind-hearted and virtuous. The goddesses found themselves drawn to these people and fell in love with them. They kept their love a secret, knowing that many people would not approve of their relationship.

The most powerful goddess, Nature, fell in love with a man who was also loved by a powerful witch - a fact that was unknown to the goddesses. Eventually, the goddesses gave birth to four beautiful daughters, but their joy was short-lived. The witches took advantage of the goddesses' weakened state and launched an attack on the peace kingdom. A fierce battle ensued, but the goddesses were weak at that time for the powerful witches, and they were eventually defeated.

As the goddesses lay dying, they entrusted their daughters' safety to me, their loyal maid, who vowed to protect and raise them as mine own.
...
Hearing this the four girls sitting have teary eyes, even the one she had never seen cry is going to cry.
Jisoo holds back her tears before asking.
Js: do what happened to the kingdom now
Bts/m: oh I went there, the witches die but their daughters are now rulings.
V: wait so you went there
(His mother nodded)
Je: eomma what about these necklaces?
Jennie out of curiosity.
BP/m: girls do you wanna go somewhere? ( She asks with a smile, the girls nod before all of them follow her)
Jhope: so they are goddesses right ( he asks making them like this🤦🏻🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♂️.
....
Following her, they come into a library.
Confusing rosé question.
R: what we are doing he..
But she stopped when the lady pulled a out book and the shell opened, revealing the beautiful garden, she had never seen.

She was dumbfounded again follows. Until they stop.

BP/m: girls you all have power but you all also have the spirit animal of yours so tell me, who gonna go first?

Rosé comes forward excitedly.

BP/m: rosé, hold your necklace and press it.
She did and the necklace glow before a fish!!? Come out.
R: wait, fish !!!!!!?
The older giggles before telling.
BP/m: rosé your spirit animal is fish, it can take the shape of any water animal, and the most powerful is the water dragon.
The fish jump in the water before speaking
Fish: I am powerful okay!!
Making all of them laugh.

__________________________________________________________
Happy April fool🥳🎉.
Hope you enjoy reading.
Vote and comment 💜