Chapter 10: Calm Before The Storm

The next day at school, Amethyst found herself caught in a delicate dance, a moonweavers waltz. Ezras pack, the Silver Moons watched her every move. Their loyalty was divided, some wary of the moonchild, others drawn to her alpha counterpart.

In the cafeteria, alliances formed and fractured. The Crimson Howlers, fierce and territorial, eyed her. The elusive Nightshade Shadows, masters of stealth, kept their distance. And the rogue wolves, the ones who defied all packs lurked in the shadows, their intentions unknown.

Amidst trays of food and whispered secrets, Amethysts scar pulsed a reminder of her purpose. She was more than a student; she was a moonweaver, bound to restore balance. And as the lunch bell rang, she faced a different kind of test, not algebra or history, but survival.

Ezra stood by her side, the alpha with eyes like glaciers. His touch sent shivers, a recognition beyond words. They were more than mates; they were moonweavers united. Together, they would weave time, unravel memories, and confront the Keeper, the shadow within shadows.

And so, the ordinary school day unfolded, an extraordinary tale written in moonlight and primal instincts. The forest held its breath, and the Heartwood Grove, the ancient tree that bound their destinies seemed to watch, its leaves rustling approval.

The moons blessing lingered, a thread woven between them.

And so, Amethyst, the moonchild prepared for a different kind of test. Not algebra or history, but survival, a moonlit promise etched in her very blood.