𝟎𝟎𝟏; sʜᴇ·s ᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ﹖﹗

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

( 𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖠 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍?! )

( 𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖠 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍?! )

The guests are now sitting down whether its in Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, and Gryffindor. Most of the Mikaelsons, Longbottoms, and Potters went to sit in Gryffindor with Neville and Anthea. Frank went to hug his mother as she hugged him back. Remus and Sirius went to Anthea as well.

Narcissa sat next to her son who has been staring at Anthea Potter then she begin to nudge him. "You've been staring at Potter for quite some time when we arrive, Draco." Lucius stated as he looked down. "I can't help it, Father." Draco stated. 

Anthea talk to her mother about her first kill as a werewolf this caught her and uncle Klaus attention even Hope who seem excited about this. "Alright who was your first?" Lilyana asked her daughter. "Dudley's friend Pier who tried to rape me during the full moon. I rip him into shreds." She said this made Lilyana happy. But Uncle Klaus was pissed hearing that she almost got raped by a mere human.

Then the screen begin to turn on revealing a chained Anthea against the bed with Piers who is Dudley's friend who was hovering above her. She did not like this at all as her eyes turned golden yellow she growled at him as she clench the chains and ripped it hard enough to break then took out her wand and changed her outfit back then glared at him coldly.

That made Draco growled that his mate was in danger that he didn't know of until few hours ago as his mother Narcissa calms him down that this boy will no longer be a problem for him except for Potter's cousin she been hearing about lately from Severus.

Then she shaped into a black wolf glaring at Piers who stared at her in fear. She growls dangerous and pounce on him and shred him into pieces of his own blood as it splattered on the walls as the boy wail in pain but died instantly.

"That's my cousin!" Hope called out then Freya glanced at Niklaus and Lilyana where her niece gets her gruesome from. "I am not sure where it came from. But I do think it came from Lilyana. Last I recall she can be brutal and gruesome unlike Niklaus. I think this was the time you weren't around, Freya." Finn commented.

Anthea shifted back tsked annoyance then walked out before she goes she spotted candles when she got knocked out by that bastard. She grabbed the candle and toss it at the shredded body. Then flames begin to sprout out and turns the body into ashes as she left.

The wizards and witches stared at their savior in shock and horror while some stared in awe and adoration. "She's a werewolf and a witch!" Cho exclaimed. "Wrong Answer! Continue watching the movie before you decided to jump into conculsion, you stupid girl." Freya spat coldly as Cho flinched. "Am I? I don't think I am. Try harder Chang." Anthea said calmly but deep down she wanted to rip Cho's throat. She wanted to say she was tribrid but she would love to see their reaction once they found out that she is a Mikaelson and a Potter the most dangerous combination along with the Black Family.