Soukoku Part Two

HELLO MY SHIPPER'S I REALLY LIKED MY SOUKOKU ONE-SHOT AND I WANTED TO MAKE A PART TWO TO IT SO HERE IT IS, I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND HONESTLY I MIGHT WRITE A SOUKOKU BOOK WHEN I HAVE THE TIME BUT FOR NOW LET'S STICK WITH THIS FOR NOW!!

Timeline - Present

Includes - Angst and little of Fluff

Atsushi's POV : After I heard Kunikida shout I asked Dazai if Kunikida was okay, Dazai said it was nothing so I just got back to work on the case documents that Ranpo passed onto me because he didn't find these cases important enough for him to do so he gave them to me to do instead.

Dazai was working on his computer working on people's appointments for cases we were solving this week until a loud crashing sound came from outside.

Atsushi : What was that!?

Everyone : "goes up to the window to see what's happening"

Kenji : It looks like a fight is happening.

Naomi : Should we get the President?

Kunikida : No, I don't think this fight involves the ADA.

Tanizaki : Maybe we should gather everyone together for a head count to make sure everyone is here?

Dazai's POV : Since everyone was in the way I couldn't see anything until I got past Kunikida and saw the last thing I thought I would, I recognized those red and black balls of power...

Dazai : Chuuya!

"Two Hours Ago At The Port Mafia"

Chuuya's POV : I was in my office doing paperwork until I heard a knock at my door "Come in!" I told whoever it was to come in and it was Kouyou Ozaki one of the other Port Mafia Executives and is the one who took care of me and trained me when I joined.

Chuuya : Kouyou, what do you need?

Kouyou : Chuuya the Boss wants you to go to his office.

When Kouyou said Mori needed me I stood up grabbed my coat and walked to Mori's office knocking on the door till I heard Mori call me inside.

Mori : Come on in Chuuya!

I opened the door and walked to him and said "You needed me for something Boss?" I looked at Mori until he looked at me "Yes, I need you to do a mission for me" I was shocked since my schedule didn't have me on any missions today "I thought I didn't have any missions today?" after asking my question Mori smiled saying that this mission would be easy for me to handle so he wanted to hand it to me to do, I accepted the mission and asked him what the mission was, "What is this mission you're sending me on?"

Mori gave me a folder with the information I would need and sent me on my way, I bowed and thanked him then left back to my office looking over the mission's information, apparently an ability user was using his ability to make pills and has been drugging people at bars and once they woke up they would be paralyzed from the neck down, Once I read over everything twice I went out to the location that the ability user was spotted at, once I got there I didn't sense anyone was around so I hid till they came back.. but what I didn't suspect was that this person would have given me a whole army of people to fight.

After I dealt with them I found and started fighting my real target.. until things started to get messy, his ability was stronger than I thought because he could turn the pills into a dust like powder and I didn't know if I could handle them on my own without breathing in the dust, after blocking and dodging his attacks over and over again I found a place I could hide and think of a better plan but nothing came to me, I couldn't think of a plan no matter how hard I tried!