Even if he casually said "It's a shame", maybe there was no ill intention, she concluded that he was gloating about his misfortune. In the end, it was him who broke off a rose branch to apologize to her.

"..."

It seems that he is right, she seems to be quite heartless.

When she was about to arrive at the main entrance of the castle villa, Wen Yao suddenly reached out and pulled the man's immaculate shirt sleeves.

Ji Mingchen paused because of her movement, turned his head and bent down to look at her: "What's wrong?"

Under the shadow of the sycamore tree, the girl's eyes were shining, and the dim yellow light of the European street lamp poured out, falling on her soft hair and Jie Qin's skirt, as if her whole body was glowing slightly.

Wen Yao wanted to say sorry and thank you, but these two words seemed abrupt and inappropriate at the moment, so she could only look at him helplessly, all her words stuck in her throat and fell silent.

Ji Mingchen waited for a moment, raised the corners of his lips, and said jokingly: "Why are you looking at me like this, trying to take advantage of me?"

"..." Jie Tuo, that feeling of guilt disappeared.

Wen Yao pointed to the silver bracelet on his wrist, and her words turned into: "When can you return the bracelet to me?"

Ji Jichen raised his eyebrows, put one hand in his pocket and straightened up, his beautiful peach blossom eyes narrowed, his demeanor was unparalleled, and his magnetic and clear voice added to the temptation on this lonely moonlit night: "Let's talk more."

"..."

Returning to the first floor of the castle villa, before leaving at the elevator entrance, Ji Mingchen asked Wen Yao: "By the way, do you have a headache now?"

Wen Yao turned around: "Huh?"

Ji Mingchen: "There are pathological reactions after injecting the supernatural awakening agent. Different people have different reactions. The most common ones are headache, fever or drowsiness, which lasts for about three to seven days. This varies from person to person. Do you need me to stay with you? ?"

Wen Yao was stunned for a moment, and she quickly understood the meaning of these words. He had been resting for so many days, and now he was probably going to be sick again, so he asked this question.

She also had a rough understanding of the physical reactions to the awakening of supernatural powers. It was just an illness, which was nothing at all. There was no need for the companionship of someone like him who had so many things to do.

As the manager or even the ruler of such a large survivor area, it would be a disservice to her to stay with her when she was sick.

"No need, I can do it myself." Wen Yao replied.

Ji Mingchen didn't say anything, he just looked at her with a smile and said, "Okay, if you need anything, just ask Dr. Lin."

Back in the room, Wen Yao sat on the sofa in the small hall and put down the silver pistol and rose branches in her hands.

She just put it down casually, but when placed on the transparent glass coffee table, the gun and rose actually created a different kind of beauty.

Wen Yao lowered her eyelashes slightly, so she picked up the pistol. She didn't know much about weapons, but she could tell that this was a brand-new, high-end pistol. Although it looked small and exquisite, it could hold many rounds of bullets.

The handle position is also comfortable to hold and suitable for girls' hands.

She played with it several times and suddenly discovered that there were patterns carved on the gun.