Daemon went quiet and Rhea silently laughed seeing the Rouge Prince quiet at the command of a 4 year old.

Daella:I come bearing news.

Both Daemon and Rhea looked at her intrigued on what she gonna say.

Daella:Before I went to retrieve Daemon this morrow I talked the King into annulling your marriage.

Both of them looked at her shocked.Rhea got off her horse and ran towards Daella hugging her saying thank you over and over again.

Daemon:Thank you, my dragon now I don't need this.

He said dropping a rock while Daella and Rhea looked at him wide eyed.

Daella:KEPUS!

Viserys:Brother!

Daemon shrugged his shoulders.

Rhea rolled her eyes before looking at the Princess with a smile.

Rhea:Thank you, Princess from saving me from a tragic death and I am forever in your debt.

Daella:You're welcome now I must be going father said he has news.

Rhea:Was that you riding Balerion I saw on the hill?

Daella:Yeah.

Rhea nodded her head in respect.

Daella ran as fast as she could back to Balerion.Then rode back to King's Lands as soon as she walked to the carriage Ser Jorah was waiting for her.Ser Jorah looked at her and knew she was under a lot of pressure.He grabbed her arm and went into the woods and told her one word.

Jorah:Scream.

Then Daella let out a powerful scream that sent Jorah flying back.

Daella got nervous on how they would react.

Fred and George:That was AWESOME!

Jorah:For you, you weren't the one that went flying back.

Harry:You have powers?

Daella:Started appearing when I was in Winterfell.So they brought some mages in to teach me control of them.

Sirius:I have never been more proud than I am right now.But maybe not as proud as when you were born.

Daella smiled then she looked at Rhaenyra who gave her nod as if to say it's gonna be okay.

Jorah got up from the ground.

Jorah:Better?

Daella:Much better.

Jorah:Okay, now let's get you back to the castle your father wants to see you.

The scene changed to show a fishes head getting chopped off.