Ask 1

Question 1Pitaya: What'sss a purr?

Question 1
Pitaya: What'sss a purr?

Royal Margarine: It's that sound cats make in the back of their throat when you pet them.

Pitaya: Ah! You mean a low growl! Of courssse I can!

Question 2
SnapDragon: Mama!

Wildberry: Who's...Mama?

Pitaya: Tarte Tatin Cookie!

Tarte Tatin: WHAAAAAAA-

Question 3
Pitaya: Obviousssly my Dragon Form! My Cookie form isss ssso weak and sssmall! And in my Dragon Form I'm a lot fassster!

Question 4
Me: NO, FR! 👹 BRO LITERALLY CARRIES MY ENTIRE-ASS TEAM.

Pitaya: Becaussse I'm a Dragon!

Question 5
Hollyberry: Sweet Golden Pitaya Juice!

Royal Margarine: HUH?

Wildberry: Relax. It's just another alcoholic drink. Get your head out of the gutter.

Pitaya: What'sss a gutter?

Tarte Tatin: A god-forsaken place, that's what.

Question 6
Pitaya: Wait, I forgot what that isss. It'sss a food, right?

Question 7
Pitaya: I'M NOT DUMB! If anything, I'm the sssmartessst here! And the wisssessst!

Wildberry: Age does not equal intelligence.

Pitaya: Ssshut it you-

Question 8
Hollyberry: Frankly...It was terrifying. My soul jam isn't fully restored, so I didn't have the power to do anything against it. And seeing that you can't do anything whilst it's burning down innocent people, and knowing the people you care about are at grave risk... It's just an indescribable feeling of terror.

Royal Margarine: I fully agree.

Wildberry: It's almost as hideous as the original......Almost.

Pitaya: HUH?

Tarte Tatin: It was the biggest Dragon I've ever seen. I fully thought I was prepared to face it...But the Dragons I had faced before...They were nothing compared to that one. It just goes to show, that if I want to protect Cookies from those vile creatures, I need to get stronger.

SnapDragon: BUGLY!

Buttercream: Grah, rah!

Pitaya: Buttercream sssaid it wasss the only Dragon ssshe had ssseen other than myssself, and that it wasss nothing like ssshe expected Dragonsss to be like!

Mist_kitten