"Yeah?" I say as I push her top off seeing she wasnt wearing a bra. "Youre so fucking beautiful." I tell her pushing her onto the bed.

Tangled up in bed with Zara, I run my fingers through her hair as she laid on me.

"So whats new?" I ask her.

"Ive accepted the job Katie offered me." She tells me and I nod. "Congrats Hamilton." I saw how down she was about the job search.

"So... Zade asked me to give you this.." She says getting up putting my shirt on. She hands me a cheque she pulls out her purse.

"Whats this?" I ask.

"The $100 thousand he basically robbed you off." She says as she sits on top of the bed.

"You think that means anything to me?" I ask. "You keep it."

"I do not want it." She says frowning. Where did he even get that money from?

"Well its here anyway." She says putting it on my chest. "Hes making amends? Please... this is really important to me. I got my brother back? How he used to be."

"Fine." I say as I look at her. "You keep it."

"Youre not giving me a hundred thousand you bastard." She says annoyed.

"Okay." I say smiling at her. I didn't want to argue.

"Another thing..." She says. "You know how I live here?"

"Your name is officially on the paperwork." I say and she just nods. "Zade's been discharged but for me to take care of him I asked him to stay here whilst he recovered."

"What?"

"Yeah hes been here 2 days but he went out with Hannah. Funny story the two seem to be into each other." She carries on. I tried with everything in me to keep it calm but knowing what terrible boyfriend Ive been, I had a guilt eating me so I just nod.

"Okay, as he recovers." I say and she looks at me surprised.

"Thought it would be a bigger deal than this." She says as she kisses my lips. "I love you..." She says smiling at me. I didnt want her smile to ever fade away. I would make damn sure of that.

"So Hannah?" I ask.

"I left them alone too long.." She says. "Theyre claiming to be just friends."

"Right..." I say as she just chuckles. "So tell me all about your trip. I watched Rosie's daily vlogs."

"That sums it up." I say as she laughs at me. I pull her back in kissing her lips peeling my shirt off of her.

The next morning, I get up, head to the gym and get back and shower. I had a full day of meetings and I was seeing Roman and Kai who were in terrible spirits losing the game.

Zara was all ready for her first day of work. She changed her outfit twice and on the third I stopped her. "You look great. Stop." I tell her as she looked at the dark brown dress she wore with long sleeves. It came above her knees and was tight on her body. She wore black heels and pulled her hair in a high ponytail. Her long hair was one of my favourite things about her.

"Lets have breakfast." I say as she picked up her bag.

As we head down, Zara joked about calling in sick. "Youre such a brat." I tell her as she laughed. I forgot about this idiot staying in my penthouse. He stood in my kitchen drinking coffee as he smiled at Zara like a proud father.

"You look ready to kick ass at this new job." He says and Zara laughs.

"You think so?" She says taking his coffee.