TWENTY-ONE | Wake The Beast Up

"Now. Who started the brawl backstage and why?" Triple H placed his elbows on the desk, glaring at the six of us.

So yeah, Paul called us to his office right before me and Rhea could leave for the hotel.

At the disappointment of the girls who were all involved.

Of course it was a bad idea to start a fight backstage for no reason, but atleast I wasn't the one who started it!

He let out a breath as no one answered his question. "Girls. I need an answer and now. This kind of behavior can't just be happening out of nowhere like that-"

I sigh. "Nia started it by attacking Rhea after her match. I saved her. When I got backstage, she attacked me out of nowhere while Raquel was already brawling."

Paul's gaze stops on me and he nods. Turning back to Nia, "Speaking of this subject, Nia, what you did to Rhea is completely unacceptable."

"You don't get to attack her after the match out of anger just because you lost. You could've seriously and severely injured her, you weren't even being cautious at all!" After scolding her, he stops his gaze on Raquel.

"As for you.. Better have a good excuse for attacking Rhea like that-" "This crazy bitch attacked me first!" She puts the blame on Rhea..

Who flinches when Raquel almost hits her.

My jaw tenses and twitches. "Who's gonna believe you honestly? She's scared of you and you're insulting her.."

"It's the truth, Liv was there!" She turns towards Liv who flinches too before nodding along. I scoff. "This is ridiculous." I cross my arms and lean back against the seat.

"What's ridiculous?" Raquel taunts. "Teaming up with.. her." She points at Rhea, venom and disgust in her voice.

I shake my head. "Using your own girlfriend to cover up your problematic bitch ass-" "Look who's talking!" Becky chimes in.

"Nobody asked for The Man's opinion, Becky. This is a women's conversation. Thank you."

"You do realize that it's just a nickname-" "Yeah I know you have a vagina, you birthed a little brat. No thanks for reminding me."

My sarcasm makes her get up from her chair. "Do not bring my daughter into this."

I snicker. "I never mentioned her name. I simply said that I knew you birthed her and that I don't need to be reminded The Man is just a gimmick, blah blah blah.."

"Still. Don't call her a little bra-"

"ENOUGH."

Paul rubs the bridge of his nose. "Rhea.. Is that true? What's your version of the story?" Rhea swallows hard and closes her eyes tightly.

Gripping her own legs with both hands under the desk. "She called my mother a hoe. She called my sister a blonde bimbofied version of me AND.."

Coming from Raquel it doesn't surprise me.

She told me the only reason WWE signed me is because of my big tits and fat hips..

I was never involved in any type of serious love storylines. Joke's on her.

Basically she just straight up told me that I was only there for sex appeal. Which is pretty fucking offensive.

Insulting too.

I watch her every movement as she gets up. "She said that I DON'T deserve any of the spotlight that I have right now BECAUSE SHE THINKS I FUCKING SLEPT WITH OTHER MEN TO GET THE FUCKING TITLE THAT I BUSTED MY ASS FOR SO HARD FOR YEARS!"