Chapter 01

3rd person pov

A young boy who goes by the name of Son Ikki is currently soaring through the forest.

Ikki: Gohan! Where are you?! Come on out?! Aw man where could that kid be?

Elsewhere a woman by the chichi who is the mother of Ikki and Gohan was looking for them.

Chi Chi: GOKU HAVE YOU SEEN THE BOYS BY ANY CHANCE, I CANT SEEM TO FIND THEM?!

Goku: I think they were busy exploring the woods.

Chi Chi: What?! Are you serious?! There are dangerous animals in there, they could get hurt!

Goku: Hey don't worry, Gohan with Ikki, so I'm sure they'll be fine.

Chi Chi:*groans*

Back in the woods

Gohan was lost and was starting to get scared.

Gohan:*scared* Ikki, where are you?

Suddenly a Bob cat jumps out, which scares Gohan even more.

Gohan:*scared* Uh n-nice kitty.

It was about to pounce and attack Gohan.

Gohan: IKKI HELP!!

Ikki heard Gohan voice and immediately rushes to his location, and when he punches the Bob cat away and lands in front of Gohan.

The Bob cat gets up and shakes it's head before running towards Ikki and Gohan, however Ikki starts charging up his attack.

Ikki: Kamehame-HA

The blast obliterates the Bob cat

Once Ikki sees that the danger has passed, he lets out a sigh of relief, before turning his attention to Gohan.

Ikki: You okay there Gohan?

Gohan nods while tearing up.

Ikki: Hey now it okay, I took care of the big bad monster, so there's no need to cry.