Chapter 35 (Smut)

North raised his head as he heard the shower door open, letting the water run down his face, "How is she?" He asked as Silas stopped in front of him.

"Still sleeping," Silas replied as he grabbed the loofah and poured gel on it. "Doc had to give her the shot to ease her pain." He started rubbing the soapy loofah over North's chest. "Still unsure what caused it but Owen made sure to make it very clear we were happy she called him about it and let us care for her. She asked for your soup so Marc is heading to the store to get whatever we need."

"She did?" North looked shocked, making Silas smirk as he nodded. A proud smile crossed North's face, "Fuck yeah."

"Turn," Silas said as he applied pressure to North's hip. North turned to face the water but Silas pulled him back a couple of steps so the water wouldn't hit his face as he started washing his back. "Vic went to double check something on his upcoming recording time and noticed in the program Kota had him and Corey create that she was working into the early hours of this morning so Doc thinks it could be from stress and little sleep. The guys are working out a rotation so we can ease her back into a healthy work schedule without overstepping when she does need to finish something or work a little late but also not leave her alone so she doesn't lose track of time or something to see if that helps. Go at her pace but also not let her overdo it."

"Good," North nodded, "we'll figure it out."

"Yes we will," Silas said as he pushed on North's spine to have him step under the water again, "Rinse."

Once the soap was rinsed off North's body, Silas stepped up behind him and kissed his shoulder as he reached around and wrapped his hand around North's neck. His other hand slid from North's hip down to his cock and started slowly stroking it.

"Fuck, Si," North groaned as he tilted his head back to rest on Silas' chest.

"Shhh," Silas warned as he barely tightened his grip on North's throat. "I didn't say you could talk." A low moan left North's throat as Silas licked the back of his neck. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Fuck no," North growled.

"Then be a good pet and let me have my fun and maybe I'll give you what you want."

"Si..." North groaned as Silas began stroking his throbbing cock faster.

"No," Silas growled as he shoved North into the shower wall and pinned him with his hand that was around his neck now being on the back of his neck and he removed his hand from around his cock. "You know the rules or we don't play. Now what's it going to be?"

"Sorry Master," North mumbled, sighing in relief as Silas eased up the pinning just slightly then reached around and started stroking him again. North whimpered as Silas kept the pace slow, earning a chuckle out of Silas.

"There's my good pet," Silas smirked as he began to slowly thrust against North's ass. He took a step back as he grabbed North's hips and pulled them closer to him, forcing North to arch his back and bend slightly. Silas grabbed his ass and spread his cheeks so he could spit on his ass even though it was already wet from the water. "Ready, Pet?"

"Yes," North hissed as he relaxed even more under Silas' touch. "Fuck," North groaned as he felt Silas stretch him in such a pleasing way. "Yes..."

"That's it," Silas encouraged as he forced himself not to just slam into him, "let me in like the good pet you are." He reached around and began stroking his cock. Once he was completely in, he snapped and pulled almost out then thrust back into him. He matched his strokes with his thrust as North gasped and moaned in pleasure, shutting his eyes in the process. "Fuck, you're so good for me," Silas growled as he slammed into him harder.