Auntie lee stood by the side and said, “Third Young master , Madam really cares for you a lot. She says that in the entire family, you are the one she loves the most. She only regrets using the wrong methods.”

Taehyung pursed his lips in disbelief. “Is that so?”

Before he turned eleven, he would have never suspected his parents’ love for him.

But after experiencing a lifetime of betrayal from the Kim family, no matter how much eunji argued or displayed concern, he would only perceive it as a hypocritical fabrication.

He would definitely tear off their masks someday!

“It’s true...” Auntie lee wanted to say more, but taehyung had already shut his room’s door.

Auntie lee had come to the Kim home eight years ago. She was on eunji's side and was definitely not a good thing.

Auntie lee watched as the door shut in her face. She was enraged, but her expression was quickly replaced by a kind and understanding one.

Taehyung stood before the window and watched as eunji and hyunwoo drove out of the Kim home together.

His expression was heavy. He brought out his phone and dialled a number. “jackson, send someone to watch eunji and hyunwoo. If the two of them are seen behaving suspiciously, take photos and send it over.”

“No problem,” a man responded cheerfully on the other end.

Jackson wang was the owner of a private investigator office.

He had contacted him several days ago.

In his previous life, even after he married into the Jeon family, there were many women who had thoughts about jungkook.

Back then, he did consider spending the rest of his lifetime with jungkook. However, his own inferiority had made it nearly impossible.

He had secretly contracted a private investigation office to keep tabs on all the suspicious women around jungkook.

After several incidents, he learnt that jackson had a good character. He was well-connected and his fee was also reasonable.

However, jackson refused to take on any business related to shady affairs.

He was unlike black rose, who paid no attention to the nature of the business requested. As long as they had agreed to do something, they would be ruthless with their methods. No matter how shady the affair was, it would not stop them.

To find the man who had stolen his phone and framed his elder brother, yoongi, he needed the people from black rose to help him.

As for simple matters like following someone, jackson would suffice.

In this life, when it came to building connections, discussing businesses and starting his own company...

Taehyung was making slow but steady progress.

He placed his phone back into his pocket and stood before his window to watch the ink-black sky.

The stars and the moon were bright tonight. Ever so often, a few stars would glisten, causing the night to appear especially lonesome.

He wasn’t sure if the view was causing him to feel lonely, or if he was missing jungkook.

He wondered if jungkook, the man he loved dearly, was similarly thinking about him?

He was far away on the border. But despite the distance between them, they both stood under the same sky.

taehyung loved him. Jungkook was his longing.