Prologue

── ☆ ✪ ☆ ──

HYDRA FILE :
subject .02105078.

The Failed experiment

Name: Rozaliya Elena Barnes
pob: Siberia, Russia
dob: June 07, 2004

The secret HYDRA project
Abilities: enhanced strength, speed, hearing, quicker healing.

Family
father: James Buchanan Barnes ( Alive )
Mother: Elena Alevtina Petrova ( deceased )

education:
the red room: 2008-2010

── ☆ ✪ ☆ ──

Siberia.
Russia, 2010

The girl screamed and sobbed she tried punching and kicking, but it was no use. She kept begging the two men to let her go. To not throw her back into the cell

For days, she could scream for how long her lungs would allow, but no one cared. Though normally, for parents or a grown-up, screaming would immediately signal danger, turn loads of heads. And soon enough help their kids with a scraped knee and wipe their tears. But Rozie had no one to protect her from this terrible world. She was all alone.

" нет, пожалуйста, я не хочу туда возвращаться! " ( No please, i don't wanna go back there! )

Her shouts echoed through the hallway. The girl looked around six, but her body was only skin and bones. She had numerous bruises and wounds. Her hair was filthy and matted. like a stray dog.

She kicked and tossed around in the grasp of the two men. There wasn't a single thing she could do about it. She was just a little girl. Yet, in the eyes of the guards, she was nothing but a pathetic subject.

She was a thing. Rozie wasn't a human, nor a kid.

She was HYDRA's little pet.

Except that Rozie was just a fragile body. She was no one extraordinary. She was a failed experiment.

Just because a few years ago, Hydra wanted to create something, or perhaps someone, that could be their next weapon. Somebody who was born with poison in their veins.

And what would be better than any person with the super soldier serum in their body? a child, created from two of their best subjects.

Therefore, ever since she was little, colorful fluids have been injected into her body, experiencing burning sensations before she could even walk.

Unfortunately for Rozie, she turned out weak, even after all those tests. She couldn't handle the simplest things. And because of this she never understood what was so special about her. Why they kept her alive all this time.

Face first she landed on the freezing concrete floor, the big metal door slamming shut behind her. Straightaway Rozie curled herself up in the corner of the little box, her fingernails digging into her legs. Squeezing her eyes shut.

Later that night quiet little sobs were heard in the lonely base, she wasn't crying because of her wounds or how much everything hurt, not about how dark it was.

But because all Rozie wanted at this moment was for someone to give her a little bit of comfort, to tell her that everything was going to be alright, even though it wasn't. She just wanted that tiny bit of hope.

She missed her dad, she missed James, she wanted to see him again, Rozie wanted to hear his voice again.

But he wasn't here.

Jamie wasn't here.

── ☆ ✪ ☆ ──

And the prologue is published :)

There might be some grammar mistakes ( or something doesn't make sense ) since my first language isn't English and I'm still learning to get to a higher level.

Please don't be a silent reader, comments and votes are always appreciated and give me a lot of motivation, to start writing the next chapters :]