15. palace with bff~

Começar do início

ISHAAN POV-
aunt and me both are going backyards...
i felt someone clicked our pic.
i turned and saw noone..
"weried"- i mummered and runned near aunt...

we reached there and saw ayan roshni rehaan uncle yuvraj and aktiri aunt are playing with water guns...
"rehaan aktiri are u both kids huh stop playing"- ayati shouted and i Chuckled...
"hyy my love how can u be safe come "- he dragged her and everyone poured water on her...
"Ahhhhhhhhh"- she shouted and everyone becomes quite...

*SILENCE*

"mr. rehaan rajput ur and mine date of today is cancel...
just go and do kitchen work for today..

mrs aktiri u go and buy clothes for everyone for tommorow...

and mr. yuvraj right now in ur room and do studies...

mr. ayan and miss roshni if u both wanna save us ass from me just go and change ur clothes and u have to eat veggies in dinner "- she shouted in one go and everyone runned from there...
"hahaha aunt hahaha everyone scared hahaha"- ishaan said while laughing like hell...
she gave me a glare and i also runned from there...

ayati was about to go but she listens some voices from behind the tree like someone is laughing and talking...
she follows the voice and she scared for a moment....

AROHI POV-
"hahaha did u saw haha how she controls them"- i said while holding my stomach and abhimanyu was laughing like hell too...
we were laughing...
"arohi let's go before someone see us"- he said but he was late..
"let's go"- i said but he gulped hard and standing like statue..
i saw him and he was kinda scared.
i turned back (we both were wearing mask )
and i gulped hard...

she was about to run but i hold her hand..
"aunt please don't tell anyone"- i said and he looked at me with raised eyebrow..
"who are u both?"- she asked and i thought for a moment and said..
"actually aunt i wanna see palace as i never saw before and we don't have any connection with big people so we came here by hiding we were just going"- i said while abhi nodded his head and said
"yahh "

"it's wrong to sneak in someone house ..."- she said and we nodded

she raised her hand and i closed my eyes to feel the slal bcz mistake was our somehow...
but she cares our faces..
"now go home soon it will dark" -she said and we nodded heads in understanding..
"wait atleast tell me how u enter inside?"- she asked and we Chuckled
"by jumping off the wall"- abhi said she gasped
"are u both fine... it's quite high "- she said and we nodded and said we are fine...
"come i will drop u both till outside "- she said and we nodded head as no
"we will go please don't or else someone else too we see us"- i said while she was keep refusing us ..
"oke i will come with u too to make sure u landed safely"- she said and we nodded as oke..
we both came to the wall and jumped off.
"are u both landed safely kids?"- she asked from inside and we eere standing outside dusting our clothes
"yes we are"- we said
"go home safely and don't sneak again in someone else house..."- she said and we Chuckled and said oke...

"so where u want to go now bestie"- he asked and i said home

we both reached home....
"UNCLEEE"- i shouted and hugged him while he cares my hairs...

"abhimanyu from now onwards u will not live in hotel u will stay with us oke i talked to ur parents "- rudra said while keep hugging arohi
"sure uncle thank you i will shift tommorow before party but for today i will go oke"- abhi said and he nodded ..
"let's sleep princess tommorow is very big day"- he said and i nodded and run to my room...

"karan abhimanyu we wanna have a talk with u both"- rudra said while ruhi seated too with him..

"tommorow she will gonna face her dad and we want ur help "- he said and told them everything about sia and vihaan...

"so we decided to help sia and vihaan reunite but I'm scared how arohi will react on this...
abhimanyu she is ur best friend u have to be with her every moment Tommorow and karan make sure she don't break anything in anger..

and one more thing we have to intro her with full name and with her father name too..
bcx media will be there and we will not do that than they can assure sia in bad way...
hope u both understand and abhimanyu i know arohi is very close to u and u will also not do anything against her..
but her father is not like she thinks ..
till now we never tried to sout with her about her father hate bcx we never excepted them to meet or think to reunite them..
but they both need each other and arohi needs dad ...
sia and vihaan both struggle in their daily life and we only want their happiness and it's only when they both stay together "- rudra said

karan and abhimanyu looked at each other...
"mom dad she hate her dad how we gonna fix it.. I'm gonna help u bcz i saw my dii seeing other parents together and happy and she became low and if u re saying her dad is good than i trust u and i will help u "- karan said

"uncle I'm against from her opinion from starting about her dad bcz we didn't knew the truth but when i find out than i got that it was not his fault too i tried to clear her thinking but ...
u know her but I'm glad she will have dad and i hope he gain her love and trust ...m
i will help u "- abhi said
and they smiled widely....

"both of u go and sleep now tommorow is gonna be a big and bomb blastic day"- ruhi said and we Chuckled abit and left in our rooms...

hope u liked it....
next update will be bomb blastic so complete target soon....

bye bye
secretsoul