15. palace with bff~

Start from the beginning

me and abhi are skating like pro's...
"where to go now cham"- he asked
i thought for a moment and said
"rajasthan king's palace"- i said and his eyes widen up...
"but there ...."- he was about to say but i cutted him
"ik there are those people i hate but i wanna see that place where my mom was cried...
i will ruin it one day"- i said and he was not satisfied from what i said
"arohi i think it's wrong ik u don't like ur dad but aunt told u Everything right he was in emotions that time and even he lost his two precious person..
it was just a misunderstanding if u want u can fix it and have a happy family bestie...

sometimes we don't wanna leave but destiny and time played different role"- he said

"i will never forgive them ...idc whatever the reason was ..
u say u re coming or i go alone ?"- i said and he signed and nodded..
"I'm Coming I can't let u go alone there"- he said...

we both were skating and around in 15 minutes we reached ...
"where is that palace?"- i asked..
"u have to go from this gate and after that there will be a huge garden and after crossing it u will enter in heaven "- he said and i rolled my eyes...
"let's go home these guards will not let us enter"- he said and i saw him and thought for a moment..
"we will go inside and that's final"- i said
"arohiii are u mad if they catch us i even don't know what will the consequences and u re literally saying to enter the hell"- he said and i smirked

"woww heaven become hell now but i wanna see hell once so I'm going"- i said and he shook his head in disbelief
"what i do with her ? she never listens me ! god please save her ass today or else she will hate her dad more if we catch up and they gave some kind of punishment"- he mummered...

"so miss dumster how u planned to enter?"- he asked and i smirked and pointed my finger in one direction and his eyes widen up...
"WTF no way did u even saw the height of wall"- he said and i gave him disgusting look..
"come on there is nthg that arohi can't do "- i said while dragging him..

"sit and i will stand on ur shoulder and look there if there is any guard or not..
if not i will climb up and pull u too"- i said and he nodded...
"eun I'm telling u we always did risky things so be brave now"- i said and he chuckled..
"yahh ik but I'm worried for u "- he said ...
he sitted and i stand on his shoulder after removing my shoes and put them in my bag pack that i always carry with me with some stuffs...
he stand up while i was in his shoulder and it's our luck there were no guards..
i smirked and stand over the wall.
i seated in wall and gave him my hand and pulled him over wall...
"lets jump together "- i said and he nodded
1...2...3... jump
we both held each other hand and jumped from that high wall and we landed on ground safely...
"let's go"- i said and we were hiding behind trees and going towards the palace...

"w...wow"- i mummered when i saw that huge beautiful palace of my so called dad

wow"- i mummered when i saw that huge beautiful palace of my so called dad

"it's beautiful"- abhi said and i nodded..
"but i hate this place . my mom always cried in this ..."- i said and he was quite..
"let's go home now "- i said and he nodded but my foot stopped when i listen someone voice...
we both hide behind the trees and i peak ..
"ayannn baby were are u "- a lady said
"is she mother of ayan means my chachi (aunt)"- i thought to myself.
"auntt that naughty kid is in backyard and look what he did to me"- ishaan said
and i tried to suppress my laughter after seeing him..
he was whole wet in water and colours on all over his face...
"joker"- i Mummered and took a picture of him...
"arohi let's go home"- he said and i said "no let's watch them"