two

Author's pov:

as soon as tae hear what jungkook have said he blush nah he became a tomato, he look down all shy "someone's shy huh!" Jungkook said

"So much shy that my little wifey can't even answer" jungkook says and smirk, tae blushes when he hear jungkook calling him HIS wifey! Ohh now he's even more shy.

"n-no it's n-not like t-that!" He stutter his heart beat rapidly "then why stuttering so much Pearl?" Tae is still looking down his whole face became red! Ohh how much he waited for this moment.

"Look at me!" Jungkook said with his deep and dominating voice which give the younger shiver down his spine! The wifey is still looking down too shy to look at his husband so his husband the jeon jungkook hold his jaw and make him (t) look at him.!

"Why so shy?" Jungkook said and chuckle looking at his red tomato wifey! "No I-i'm not shy!". Tae says and get up he is about to go but jungkook hold him "what happen?" Tae asks his eyebrows up "where are you going?" "Bathroom!" "For what?"

"To change my dress it's so heavy kookie!" Tae pout "aww btw why did you call me kookie?" Jungkook ask curious! "It's your n-new nickname!" "New? I don't have a nickname name!" "Why not kookie?" "I don't like it when someone call me by nickname but-".

"Ohh I'm sorry I don't know that":( tae says and look down "it's okay you can call me whatever you want to petel!" Jungkook says and stand up he hold tae's waist and look at his beautiful blue ocean orbs and lean towards tae's face he look at tae's pink rosey lips which he kiss sometimes ago he want to taste those sweet soft like fether lips again.

"Can i kiss them again?" Tae looks up at jungkook who is already looking at him he crases tae's pink rosey lips wanting to suck and bite them until it's swollen. Tae nods a little looking away jungkook hold his (t) cheeks and connect their lips kissing eachother with full of passionate after sometime the passionate kiss turn into heat!

"Damn" jungkook curse after kissing tae like a hungry beast jungkook start removing tae's jewelry one by one and in a blink of eyes tae is on his underwear's sitting on the bed looking all shy while his husband jungkook looking at him with a smirk plastered on his face

"Fuck he's so freaking cute and sexy his white milky skin he must taste too sweet" jungkook thought and Lean towards taehyung he start kissing tae's neck while leaving hickeys ahh the sinful view under him! A Little cute boy moaning under him trying to catch his breath looking away all shy

"You're so beautiful" jungkook stated and goes down he remove his panties and put his hand on those pink folds tae let out a moan this is the first time someone touching him.

"Ahhhh" tae moan as jungkook open the folds and give a lick "fuck so sweet!" Jungkook says and start eating him out, eating every inch of him not leaving a single place while tae who is crying and moaning mess in the pleasure he's about to cum.

Tae squirted in the bed jungkook stood up and remove tae's bra and start sucking on them like milk is going to come out after sucking and making both of tae's buds he throw his pants on flower, tae gasp seeing the size!

"It won't f-fit" tae says "don't worry princess I will go slow and I will make it fit! Ok can I?" Jungkook said "ok" tae says. Jungkook put both of tae's legs on his shoulder while kissing them he rub his tip on tae folds "ahhh aggh" tae moans

Jungkook put his length slowly after it's whole inside he start moving "AHHHHH k-kookie it's hu-hurt stop" tae cries out "don't worry princess I will go slow!" Jungkook says and start thrusting after sometime the pain turn into pressure

"K-kookie I'm gonna cum!" Tae says "cum darling" jungkook says and start thrusting more faster and deeper after sometime tae cum all over jungkook's big monster. Like that they continue it whole night while tae is keep begging to stop and jungkook just ignoring him.

The smut isn't good I'm sorry:(

Another day the sunlight was hitting tae's beautiful face he wake up and felt a hand in his waist. Oh it's his husband's muscular hands! Tae get up and try to walk but unfortunately he can't! Suddenly the things last night happen come to his head ohh how much shy he was that night.

He can't work but somehow he goes to washroom and fresh up wearing s skirt and top with a waist chain! Oh how much he loves to wear waist chain since childhood!

(Outfit)

(Waist chain)

(Waist chain)

He came downstairs and saw no one! But there's many maid last night!! Where did they gone? Tae think curiously but he goes to kitchen suddenly he hear a deep husky voice

The morning deep and husky voice of the older give shiver down the younger's Spain! "What are you doing petel?" Jungkook says coming towards his beauty "nothing I'm just making coffee!" Tae says and flinch when jungkook hold his waist

"Why you're wearing a waist chain love?" Jungkook asks "I love to wear it since childhood!" Tae says "you know looking at your soft and slim waist with a fucking waist chain want me to do something with you!" Jungkook says snuggling into tae's neck while a smirk plastered on his face.

"Shut u-up!" Tae says and became a tomato 🍅 "someone's so shy! Huh" jungkook says and hold tae's waist and start tapping it!.

'∆'∆'∆'∆'∆'∆'∆'

Hello I hope you like this 💘

Don't forget to vote 💝 share your thoughts 🥀

Bye bye I will try to update asap 💋