I. Guts

( ACT I. ── Escapism )
chapter one / Guts

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

ARTICLE ─ The Gravel Trap
( thegraveltrap.com/death-t... )

Death to Non-Disclosure Agreements, We Blow The Gaff Like Men.

Entry posted by Jacquette JP Gasly February 1st, 2024

Ferrari just doesn't stop improving, whether you're at an AC/DC concert or not. While I was bopping to Dog Eat Dog at the Olympic Stadium in Athens, Fred Vasseur was putting in his 10,000 hours solidifying a contract for one of the most sought-after drivers in current Formula One. Lewis Hamilton, you sly dog. I am no better than any common fan. You can imagine my immediate reaction to the confirmation of the leaks. However, having some time to gnaw on this information a little while longer, I love it all that much more. As a figurehead for for the silver arrows for over 75% of his career, this move begs the implication of a polarizing scandal. Did Mercedes fleece their world champion out of his loyalty? I have seen many frenzied theories out there already, spilling across the internet like a kicked-over bucket of crack cocaine-infused energy drink. If you're not over the moon about this Hamilton rebrand, I don't know what to tell you. And if you're one of those people complaining about betrayal and loyalty, you must be a Red Bull fan.

continue reading

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

MESSAGES
( the girlies )

February 13th, 11:41am

JAC
cannot believe my eyes

JAC cannot believe my eyes