💛Introduction💙

So,this story takes place during high school days they are around 17-18 years old (it is the last year of their school life and then they will go to college)

Nobita

(Imagine him with glasses)

Age - 17 years

Nature - kind, childish, lazy, sensetive and dumb (occassionally)

Crush - Shizuka

Was an only child till doraemon come (as Nobita think of doraemon as his brother and dorami as his sister)

(Pro at games)

Dekisugi

Age - 18 years (his birthday comes before Nobita's)

Nature - smart,skilled, hardworking, shy(introvert) and kind (only to the people who are good with Nobita)

Crush - Nobita

Loves to play games in free time ( but doesn't have much free time so is not so good at it)

( Is very rich but does not like to show off like suneo)

Suneo

Age - 17 years

Nature - selfish, clever, confident and Is a bl fan

Crush - Gian

Is an only child (spoiled brat)

(Suneo and Nobita became really good friends when he accidentally told nobita about his crush on gian)

Gian

Age - 18 years (same reason as dekisugi)

Nature - bold, confident, loud and
Very powerful

Crush - No one

Has a little sister named jaiko

(Really loves animals and has a cat named muku)

Shizuka

Age - 17 years

Nature - Elegant,caring, gental and hardworking

Crush - Dekisugi

Loves to play violin

(Works really hard that sometimes forget to eat and sleep and then says something she shouldn't)

Jaiko

Age - 16 years (in a class lower than his brother)

Nature - clumsy, kind, savage and strong (the strongest girl in her class)

Crush - no one

Loves drawing

(Had a crush on Nobita and confessed but he told her about Shizuka and she was heartbroken)

Doraemon

Age - 20 years (the age he tells everyone)

Nature - Mature, responsible, funny and protective

Crush - No one

Has a little sister (named dorami) and his little brother nobita

(He is a human looking robot but no one knows about it except Nobita and dorami)
____________________________________________________________________________

A quick back story

When he first meet Nobita's parents Nobita told them that doraemon and dorami parents died in a car accident and he has no where to live so can he live with us Nobita's parents agreed and soon doraemon and dorami became their own children to them dorami does not live with them right now because she had to go back to 22nd century but Nobita told his parents that she is leaving the city because she got a scholarship in a very good school so Nobita's parents agreed with tears in their eyes because they really loved her and became close as they always wanted a daughter and thought of dorami as their own daughter they thought of calling her but she told them not to worry and that she will call them herself because the city has a bad network she meets them when ever she comes back (once in a while) doraemon and Nobita also miss her.
____________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: This is my first time writing a story so maybe their will be some mistakes which I apologise for (sorry) also english is not my first language so you can point out mistakes in the comments it will be really helpful and I hope you like the introduction and will hopefully like the story as well

Bye-Bye lovely peoples 💗